- Updated to Minecraft 1.13, no longer compatible with Minecraft 1.12.2 or older
- Replaced all uses of the deprecrated Bukkit API MaterialData with the new BlockData
- Added a setting called protectableAttachables. If you, for example, add a torch here, then not only the torch will be protected, but also the block it is attached on. The protection sign can be placed on either block.
Protect chests, doors, etc. using signs. UUID compatible.
- Now requires Java 8 and Spigot 1.12.2
- Update checker will now only download from preprogrammed URLs (instead of hosts)
- Fixed sometimes no message being displayed when access to a chest was denied
pinkpig likes this.
- Fixed compatibility with Minecraft 1.12
- Still compatible with Minecraft 1.11.
- Fixed the whole stack of signs being consumed when placing a single sign on a container.
- Fixed interacting with iron doors in Minecraft 1.11
- You can now auto-place signs with your off-hand
This file works on Minecraft 1.11. It also works on Minecraft 1.9 and 1.10 if you have an existing config file, or if you remove the shulker boxes from a newly created config file.
MinecraftAdmin likes this.
- Added shulker boxes to the default list of protected containers. If you have an existing configuration file, you'll need to add those blocks manually.
- You can now place protection signs to the left or the right of a door.
- Trapdoors can now be opened and closed automatically, just like doors....
- Added option to let protections expire if a player doesn't log in for a certain amount of time
- Added option to let creepers, endermans, fire, ghasts, pistons, saplings, TNT and/or zombies destroy protections
- Protections missing the [Private] sign, but still having a [More Users] sign, are now considered unprotected
- Fixed one half of double chests from Minecraft 1.7 not being protected in some cases
- Fixed an error (NullPointerException) when a line on a sign is null....
- Fixed [Timer:X] tag being case sensitive.
Unfortunately, the automatic updater is disabled for now. Spigotmc.org seems to block my updater: BlockLocker 1.1.1 downloaded an empty file.
Note: although this file is a few months old, it works fine on Spigot 1.8.7.
- Added Minecraft 1.8.3 support (1.8.0 is still supported by this file)
- Fixed a NoClassDefFoundError found by Airos10 on some 1.8.0 Spigot build
- Fixed a stacktrace appearing in the console (ParseException) when a non-existing username appears on a sign without UUIDs.
- Added initial Towny support: [TownName] and +TownName+ now work.
- Added a setting connectContainers that allows you to place one sign to protect a whole row/column of containers of the same type.
- Changed the default settings to no longer color all [Private] and [More Users] tags blue.
- Reworded the message that an update is...
Page 1 of 2