- Now requires Java 8 and Spigot 1.12.2
- Update checker will now only download from preprogrammed URLs (instead of hosts)
- Fixed sometimes no message being displayed when access to a chest was denied
Protect chests, doors, etc. using signs. UUID compatible.
pinkpig likes this.
- Fixed compatibility with Minecraft 1.12
- Still compatible with Minecraft 1.11.
- Fixed the whole stack of signs being consumed when placing a single sign on a container.
- Fixed interacting with iron doors in Minecraft 1.11
- You can now auto-place signs with your off-hand
This file works on Minecraft 1.11. It also works on Minecraft 1.9 and 1.10 if you have an existing config file, or if you remove the shulker boxes from a newly created config file.
MinecraftAdmin likes this.
- Added shulker boxes to the default list of protected containers. If you have an existing configuration file, you'll need to add those blocks manually.
- You can now place protection signs to the left or the right of a door.
- Trapdoors can now be opened and closed automatically, just like doors....
- Added option to let protections expire if a player doesn't log in for a certain amount of time
- Added option to let creepers, endermans, fire, ghasts, pistons, saplings, TNT and/or zombies destroy protections
- Protections missing the [Private] sign, but still having a [More Users] sign, are now considered unprotected
- Fixed one half of double chests from Minecraft 1.7 not being protected in some cases
- Fixed an error (NullPointerException) when a line on a sign is null....
- Fixed [Timer:X] tag being case sensitive.
Unfortunately, the automatic updater is disabled for now. Spigotmc.org seems to block my updater: BlockLocker 1.1.1 downloaded an empty file.
Note: although this file is a few months old, it works fine on Spigot 1.8.7.
- Added Minecraft 1.8.3 support (1.8.0 is still supported by this file)
- Fixed a NoClassDefFoundError found by Airos10 on some 1.8.0 Spigot build
- Fixed a stacktrace appearing in the console (ParseException) when a non-existing username appears on a sign without UUIDs.
- Added initial Towny support: [TownName] and +TownName+ now work.
- Added a setting connectContainers that allows you to place one sign to protect a whole row/column of containers of the same type.
- Changed the default settings to no longer color all [Private] and [More Users] tags blue.
- Reworded the message that an update is...
- Signs with UUIDs but with outdated names will now update their name automatically when a player interacts with the claim. (Only if the player is online)
- Signs without UUIDs but with outdated names on them are now converted properly, thanks to Mojang's web API that allows name lookups in the past.
Page 1 of 2