- Added Spanish translations (thanks @TheCiROMG !)
- Added Chinese translations (thanks @2125368097 !)
- Fixed not being able to override a default translation with multiple values (like ["[Private]", "[Privé]"]) with a single value (like "[Privé]").
- Added PlayerProtectionCreateEvent for use by other plugins.
- Fixed an error for players with an invalid (null) game mode
- Added a cache...
Protect chests, doors, etc. using signs. UUID compatible.
- You can no longer auto-place signs in adventure mode
- Added French translations to the plugin (set languageFile to translations-fr.yml in the config.yml file). Thanks @Kervinou!
- Added Dutch translations to the plugin (set languageFile to translations-nl.yml in the config.yml file)....
- Fixed sticky pistons being able to unlock protections.
- Increase maximum line length of text on signs to 25 characters - use the /blocklocker command to add these long lines
- Removed the automatic updater. Now you will only be notified of new updates, but BlockLocker is no longer able to download them.
- No longer autoplaces signs if the player right clicks on a chest while in spectator mode.
- Added support for mcMMO parties. Thanks @jensvh !
- Added support for guilds from the Guilds plugin.
- Added support for multiple translations of [Private], [Redstone],...
- Updated to support Minecraft 1.14.4, no longer supports older versions.
- Added barrels, blast furnaces, smokers and the undyed shulkerbox to the default list of protected blocks. (Colored shulker boxes were already on the list, but I forgot about the undyed one.)
Note: this only applies to new installations, for existing installations you need to manually edit your configuration file.
- Updated to support the new signs of Minecraft 1.14 (oak, birch, spruce, etc.). Because of this, it's no longer compatible with Minecraft 1.13.
- Fixed not being able to use Minecraft 1.13+ material names in the configuration file.
- Signs can now be auto-placed on supporting blocks (so the blocks next to a door/trapdoor)
- When auto-placing a second sign, it will now have [More Users] / [Redstone] on it instead of [More Users] /...
- For people who were using LockettePro: BlockLocker can now read chests from LockettePro, so switching from LockettePro to BlockLocker is now possible. However, until a player first clicks on a chest, part of the player's UUID will appear on the sign. Normally, LockettePro uses a protocol hack to hide this UUID, but BlockLocker doesn't do this. Although this looks a bit funny, it is harmless.
- For people using Towny: added a permission node called [FONT=Courier...[/LIST]
DaDMaR777 likes this.
- Signs can now be auto-placed under water
- The plugin now handles double chests placed right next to each other correctly (in Minecraft 1.12, you couldn't place other chests right next to double chests, so this wasn't an issue.)
- Updated to Minecraft 1.13, no longer compatible with Minecraft 1.12.2 or older
- Replaced all uses of the deprecrated Bukkit API MaterialData with the new BlockData
- Added a setting called protectableAttachables. If you, for example, add a torch here, then not only the torch will be protected, but also the block it is attached on. The protection sign can be placed on either block.
- Now requires Java 8 and Spigot 1.12.2
- Update checker will now only download from preprogrammed URLs (instead of hosts)
- Fixed sometimes no message being displayed when access to a chest was denied
Page 1 of 2