- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Header & images by the cool @funnycube
Add blocks to your lobby, waiting to be found for rewards!
Why choose this plugin?
- It's completly free, and open source. If you feel like it, you can even add your own features!
- Easy to set up. Just type in /blockquest and right click on a block you want to be found, and /blockquest toggle, once you are done! (You will need to change the commands in config file though)
- Particle support. Displays particles per player near blocks, depending on the block state. Either found or not.
- Find effect, just like on a popular server!
- Collect stats, who found all the blocks, or who found how many blocks
- MySQL and PlaceholderAPI placeholders!
- A feature that no other block scavange plugin offer so far: Hide blocks you already found, so you won't find them once again!
- And of course you can either disable or enable these features.Default Config File here | Works best with RawMSG and TitleManager! | bStats
The main thing you want to edit is find-block-commands, all-blocks-found-commands, already-found-commands and already-found-all-blocks
You have a list of commands here for each event.
You may use Placeholders:
%pLocX% %pLocY% %pLocZ% » Player's X, Y and Z location
%locX% %locY% %locZ% » Clicked block's X, Y, and Z location
%player% » Player's name
%blocksLeft% » Remaining blocks
/blockquest » Enter or Exit edit mode
/blockquest stats » Check block statistics.
/blockquest save » Save player statistics
blockquest.command » Access for /blockquest and /blockquest reload
(Videos may be outdated, and won't work as exactly, as shown in the video.)
(Disclaimer: Some of these screenshots are not the default config.)
- Access API using BlockQuestAPI.getInstance();
- See available methods here
- Or you can listen to BlockFindEvent
- If you would like to see your plugin here, PM me your server's ip.
BlockQuest | ANIMATIONS, MYSQL SUPPORT, AND PARTICLES | FREE | OPEN SOURCE 1.9.1
Find all blocks in your lobby to get a reward!