- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Header & images by the cool @funnycube
Add blocks to your lobby, waiting to be found for rewards!
Why choose this plugin?
- It's completly free, and open source. If you feel like it, you can even add your own features!
- Easy to set up. You just have to create a series, add blocks, change the commands, and enable it!
- Particle support. Displays particles per player near blocks, depending on the block state; either found or not.
- Find effect, just like on a popular server! (Coming back soon)
- Collect stats, who found all the blocks, or who found how many blocks
- PlaceholderAPI placeholders!
- A feature that no other block scavange plugin offer so far: Hide blocks you have already found, so you will only see blocks that are left to find! (Coming back soon)
- And of course you can disable these features, if you feel like it.Example Config File here | Works best with RawMSG and TitleManager! | bStats
First you want to create a series using /blockquest series <id> create command
The main thing you want to edit is find-block-commands, all-blocks-found-commands, already-found-commands and already-found-all-blocks
You have a list of commands here for each event.
You may use Placeholders:
%pLocX% %pLocY% %pLocZ% » Player's X, Y and Z location
%locX% %locY% %locZ% » Clicked block's X, Y, and Z location
%player% » Player's name
%blocksLeft% » Remaining blocks
rawmsg is the command from the RawMSG plugin.
/blockquest » The main command
/blockquest guide » Gives you a guide on how to set up the plugin
blockquest.command » Access for /blockquest
(These videos are outdated, as they were made before 2.0, but might still be useful)
(Disclaimer: These screenshots are not the default config)
- Access API using BlockQuestAPI.getInstance();
- Create your own BlockQuest Series
- Store data the way you want
- If you would like to see your server here, PM me your server's ip.
BlockQuest | MULTIPLE QUESTS, API, PARTICLES | FREE | OPEN SOURCE 2.1.1
Hide blocks on your servers, that are waiting to be found by players for rewards!