Allows blocks to be regenerated within custom regions after a specified amount of time.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Everything is completely configurable:
- Time for blocks to be regenerated
- List of regenerated blocks
- Regions that regen is enabled
* There is a list of block types in config. Anything from this link can be put in the list. Make sure it is in all capitals. If it doesn't work, check your config to make sure it is correct.
/br <enable/disable> --> Enables or disables regeneration.