This is not a plugin!
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This is an addon for ItemsAdder
Adds 312 blocks!
I'm not the owner of Blockus mod, I just converted the blocks to be compatible with ItemsAdder
How to install?
- extract the content of the .zip file inside plugins/ItemsAdder folder
- open ADD THIS TO YOUR ia_gui and paste the content at the bottom part of ia_gui.yml file of ItemsAdder
- use the command /iareload
- use the command /iazip
- (upload the pack on dropbox if you're using dropbox and update the config.yml url, then use /iareload to reload the config.yml)
- use the command /iatexture (from the game)
- finished, open the menu /ia or use /iaget and press tab
Some of the blocks
And much much more!
Dont want blocks to be spawners?
There is only so many mushroom blocks avalible.
To combat this these blocks are pretty much spawners that spawn armor stands holding blocks.
You can change this by changing the following values in blocks.yml
Keep in mind there is only a max of 191 blocks in total
You can check how many you have left on your server using /iazip and checking console for
Used ??/191 REAL block IDs.
And picking and choosing what blocks you would like to be REAL blocks.
Original textures link