What is BlocksByPlayersession? (What does it do?)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Every single time a player (if he doesn't have the bypass permission) places or breaks a block, it is saved and whenever the player disconnects or the server closes, all the blocks that the player placed disappear and get replaced with the old ones. It also works with Signs, Doors and Fields! Pretty simple, huh?
What does it need to work?
Nothing! (That's a lie, you need a working server )
• bbps.bypass.overall | default: op | bypass the whole plugin
• bbps.bypass.placedblocks | default: op | bypass the placed blocks limit
• bbps.bypass.changedblocks | default: op | bypass the changed blocks limit
• bbps.menu.open | default: op | give access to the /bbps command
• bbps.menu.stats | default: op | give access to the stats section of the menu
• bbps.menu.reset | default: op | give access to the reset section of the menu
Place the BBPS.jar file into your server/plugins/ folder, start the server and enjoy
noperm: '&cYou don''t have access to this command.'
players-only: '&cYou need to be a player to perform this action.'
name: '&6BBPS - Menu'
next-page-item-name: '&dNext page'
previous-page-item-name: '&dPrevious page'
bypass-player-msg: '&5Can place how many blocks he wants to'
placed-blocks-msg: '&5Placed Blocks: &f'
changed-blocks-msg: '&5Changed Blocks: &f'
• Complete the reset section of the menu
• Add 'bbps.*' permission
• Add translations (config)
• No idea, tell me what you'd like
• Excuse my english
• Please make sure to report any bug
• Rate the plugin if you like it