UPDATE: You can find this recoded plugin with additional support and open source code in my GitHub, I have also compiled the JARs for you, you can find them here
Welcome! This plugin allows you to block any BungeeCord and Spigot commands when a player is in a specific server that is configurable via the config.yml.
This plugin is useful to all the Cracked/No Premium server Owners when having a crap ton of plugins blocking commands from an auth server (That usually uses AuthMe or other kind of plugin that doesn't offer a BungeeCord blocker).
- Simply add the plugin to your BungeeCord plugins folder
- Then, start the Proxy and stop it.
- Finally config the file created inside the BlockServerCMDs plugin folder named config.yml:
PHP:#List of the servers where commands will be blocked
#Message sent when the people can not send the message
msg: "&cYou can not do this here."
#Do you want the chat to be blocked too?
#List of allowed commands
- That's it! Now enjoy the plugin and leave a rating if you think this helped you
- Blocks every command preventing your server to be hacked moving to a different server without logging in
- Custom Command Whitelist
- Multiple Servers Option New!
- Custom Error Message
- Optional Chat Blocking New!
Ever needed to block ALL the commands in specific servers of your BungeeCord? This is your plugin
- Recoded the Plugin Dec 1, 2016
- v1.1.4 - Added multiserver and autoupdating of config.yml Jul 13, 2015
- v1.1.3 - Fixed Whitelist commands not permitting arguments Jul 13, 2015