- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This skript was made by a French beginner.
You may encounter bugs or glitches. If you see any or have any questions, please contact me on Discord:
BlocksFinder is a Skript, preferably usable on a Faction type server.
In this first version, you will be able, thanks to three different types of sticks, to find chests, spawners, diamond ores or even stronghold by analyzing chunks.
If you are an administrator, you can use a command to give sticks. Otherwise, a player can perform a craft which will allow him to obtain these sticks.
As an administrator, you can change the language of the script to make it easier for your players to read.
- Craft the stick you want using the previous images.
- After getting the stick, right click while positioned in the chunk you want to analyze.
- A message will appear in the chat to let you know the result of your analysis. (For example: Number of diamond(s) detected in this chunk: 3.)
- There is a one minute cooldown between each use of the sticks.
- The administrator can change the language of the script with the command /finder lang.
1 - Permissions
2 - Commands
- finder.reload : To reload the skript
- finder.give : To give a finder to a player
- finder.lang : To change the language of the skript
- /finder help : see the list of commands
- /finder chest <player> : give a Chest Finder to a player
- /finder spawner <player> : give a Spawner Finder to a player
- /finder diamond <player> : give a Diamond Finder to a player
- /finder stronghold <player> : give a Stronghold Finder to a player
- /finder reload : reload the skript
- /finder lang : change the language of the skript
I entend to add new features in the next versions to facilitate the use of this skript :
- A customizable cooldown.
Skript allowing you to find chests, spawners and diamond ores.