- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
BlocksHub is a Logger & Block access API for world editing plugins. It provides a uniform way to access many block logger plugins and a simple way to check permissions to place a block. Installation
A build 1.13 is now available. At this point not all backends are supported. New plugin support will be added in future release. If you need support for a specific plugin send me a message.
To install the plugin simply follow those steps:
- Download the plugin
- Copy the jar file into the plugins folder
- Restart the server
Supported block loggers:
- Provide uniform access to Block placing access plugins
- Provide uniform access to send blocks into Block logger plugins
- Provide uniform access to restore blocks using Block logger plugins
Supported block access plugins:
- LogBlock (not available in 3.0.0)
- Prism (not available in 3.0.0)
- HawkEye (not available in 3.0.0)
- WorldGuard (not available in 3.0.0)
- Residence (not available in 3.0.0)
- GriefPrevention (not available in 3.0.0)
All commands should by in this format: /BlocksHub <command> or /BH <command>.
Display the plugin status
Reload blocks hub config
The configuration format version (do not change)
List of worlds that blocks hub works on (logging and access control). If you do not add your world here logging and access control will be disabled for it. Each entry is case insensitive. In each row you need to enter the full name of the world or use a regexp to define multiple worlds.
This plugin uses MCStats to gather statistics. It gathers only the standard stats gathered for most of MCStat's enabled plugins (for example: OS, Java version, CPU, country, plugin and server version). For details what exactly is gathered click on the graph below. To disable the stats you need to disable stats gathering for MCStats (set opt-out to true in plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml). This disables all the stats gathering for all plugins that use the default MCStats.
Thank you for using this plugin.
Programmer: "an organism that turns caffeine and pizza into software".
If you like you can buy me a pizza
API lib providing easy access to multiple block loggers and access controllers