Updated the plugin to be compatible with Java 16
API lib providing easy access to multiple block loggers and access controllers
- Updated to minecraft 1.15
- Restored WorldGuard support
Added support for new loggers and access controller.
Supported block access controllers:
This build adds proper support for 1.13. The API was also changed therefore if you are using it in your plugins please update.
As I stated in my message I removed most of the loggers and access controllers. Currently BlocksHub supports:
Add support for new residence API.
* Fixed prism logging
* update HawkEye API
* update Residence API
* added option to disable bridges
* added support for precious stones.
Fixed BlocksHub initialization when JAR is located in a directory with white chars.Jonah_Ferguson likes this.
- Removed dependency for Bukkit in API
- New API v2.0 (not compatible with v1.0)
- Rewrite of the BlocksHub inner core to support (in the future) more platforms
- Updated all bridges to use the latest version of the plugins
- Merged core and bridge plugins into one
- Added support for white/black lists.
Updated core protect integrator to support the newest version.andris155 likes this.
Added support for:
Starting from this version I'm gonna publish only the jars that have changed.
Page 1 of 2