- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- © 2016 Minecraftair & metmad22. All rights reserved.
== BloodFX Description ==
Ever wanted to have custom blood effects on mobs, monsters and players? Then this plugin is intended for you. This plugin allows server Owners to customize "blood" particle effects to almost any mob, from the config file. How it works is you put any block id that you want in front of the mob you want, and then save + reload the config file with /bloodreload. Finally, when you hit the mob(s) They will give/drop a blood effect with the block id you specified in the config file. Basically, it will drop particle effects with the colour and texture of the item you choose. By default, I have set all mobs to have the id of the block 152, which is a redstone block, to give the red blood effect.
=== News: ===
- New lava drip particles are now here! Enjoy everyone
- HERE ARE THE NEW PARTICLES IN ACTION! (Both block break and lava drops)
=== Commands: ===
- /boodreload (/br) - Reloads the plugin's configuration file, instead of reloading the whole server.
- /blood (/bloodfx) - Shows all information about the plugin.=== Permissions: ===
- blood.reload - Gives permission to the players to use the /boodreload (/br) command. By default, I have set this to server operators (op) only.
- blood.command - Gives permission to the players to use the /blood (/bloodfx) command. By default, I have set this to server operators (op) only.
=== Features: ===
- Configurable 'blood' effects for all mobs.
- Lava drip particles for all mobs.
- Author log-in messages. When one of the authors of this plugin logs on, you will get notified if you have set the "Author log-in messages" in the config.yml file to true. Please note that this is set to "true" by default.
- More features coming soon!=== How to install it: ===
- Simply put the jar file in your plugins folder and reload the server. This will automatically generate a configuration file.
- Customize the configuration file, with the block effect you want for the mob you want.
- Use /bloodreload , or restart your server to update the config file to the new effects you have just added for the mobs.
- You are done with configuration. Enjoy=== Config: ===Code (Text):# You can now select block particles and lava drops on the mobs to be on or off! Coded by metmad22. Enjoy! =D
Author log-in messages: true
Lava Drip Particles: true
Block Break Particles: true
Magma Cube: 152
Cave Spider: 152
Zombie Pigman: 152
Snow Golem: 152
Iron Golem: 152
Ender Dragon: 152
Custom Spawned Mobs:
Player: 152=== Servers running the plugin: ===
- mcwitherhub.net (Official server)
- If you are running this plugin, please message me=== To Add: ===
- Toggling command in-game to enable/disable both blood types.
- Lava drip particles
- Let me know what else you would want=== Known Issues: ===
- Blood particles get spammed while you get hurt from a block.
- You get blood effects when hurt, while being in creative.
- If you find any bugs/errors, please submit a ticket, or send me a private message. I will answer it as soon as possible.=== Videos ===
- Thank you very much to DexterTSX for making this video for the plugin!
- Here is a video that you can check out. It's in Portuguese though. Thank you to RedExtremePT for making the video!
- Here is an other Portuguese video made by AbsintoJ! Thank you very much for the support!
- If you can make a video, please contact me!
=== Important ===
- Please note that if you want to use an id that is in this format: (id) : number) you will have to put a . instead of the : for the plugin to work with those id's.
- If you want to disable the effect of a mob, you can put a block id of 0 which will set this to AIR meaning no effects will be shown when the entity gets damaged.
- Please check out the "Universal" plugin (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/manage-your-server/ ), that will contain this plugin's code in it as well.
- I wanted to code this plugin, because I know that there are a lot of versions that do pretty much the same thing, but They do not include all the mobs, nor a configuration file to change the effect to any block. I might add some particle effects to trees, plants, crops and possible custom mob drops for each of the mobs in the config as well as some features to disable custom drops for example, for the people that do not want to add that.
Want to add many kinds of blood particles to your mobs? This plugin is for you!
Greatest blood plugin to date! I searched for quite some time and found this gem, it really is a great addition to our KitPvP server (it's also great to catch hackers since you can hear/see how fast they hit!).
However a few issues to note and I'm sure they will be fixed in the future as this is a new plugin. The first is that you can't toggle it for individual players, I know this is something planned but I just thought I would include it. Another bug is when you spam arrows at someone who is afk what happens is the arrow will sometimes stay floating at the player and since they are in a no-damage area (Worldguard with invincible flag set) the arrow just creates a massive fountain of blood particles and you can imagine how bad that gets when there are many players online, not fun. Also if a player runs into a cactus or lava the particles go off like crazy as well especially when someone is in, per say, godmode. I'm not really sure how this could be fixed but once again, just thought I would include it.
Some things I would like to suggest however, besides the 2 mentions above, is if it would be possible to set a percentage of how dense we want the particles in the config and also the same thing with the sound that plays, like i said, with more players it can get quite out of hand fast and it would be a nice addition to the plugin.
But other than that the plugin is flawless! I really enjoy having it on the server and so do the players!