Continued Integration of http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/bloodmoon/ *Hopefully*
- wide_load, Absentee23
Previous Discussion http://www.spigotmc.org/threads/blo...1-8-can-someone-help.37734/page-2#post-558079
New Releases: https://github.com/Samistine/BloodMoon/releases
Jenkins Builds: http://ci.samistine.com/job/BloodMoon/
This plugin will add a blood moon event to your server, each night has a configurable chance of a blood moon. During a blood mood the game is made a lot harder:
All of the features can be configured for each world. See the config section for more information.
- Skeletons shoot faster.
- Skeletons shoot fire arrows (that start fires).
- Zombies spawn with weapons and armor.
- Mobs can break blocks when focused on a player.
- Hostile mobs have more health.
- Small chance of your sword taking massive damage with each strike.
- Creepers have much more powerful explosions (that cause fire).
- Any hostile mob killed has a small chance of coming back as a zombie (or other mob).
- A mob will spawn if you try to sleep.
- More mobs will spawn.
- Mobs will drop more XP when killed.
- Mobs will drop more items when killed
- Mobs will target players from further away
- Mobs will move faster
- Custom texture pack during a bloodmoon, the default one makes the moon red.
- /bloodmoon start - Starts a bloodmoon event.
- /bloodmoon stop - Stops a current bloodmoon event.
- /bloodmoon next - Schedules a bloodmoon for the next night.
All of these default to OPs only.
- bloodmoon.admin.start - Allows the player to manually start a bloodmoon
- bloodmoon.admin.stop - Allows the player to manually stop a bloodmoon
- bloodmoon.admin.ignore-world-lock - Allows the player to leave the world even if the bloodmoon is active and the lock-in-world feature is enabled
Bloodmoon [Spigot 1.8.8] 0.55
This plugin will add a blood moon event to your server, each night has a configurable chance ....