BlueBridge brings regions from multiple region plugins to BlueMap. It is designed to work out of the box for beginners yet still highly customisable for advanced users. Thus, all of the setup and configuration takes place in the plugin's config files and there are no commands or permissions to use in game.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Currently supported region plugins are:
Download the Plugins from the GitHub releases section, install them on your server and edit the config.yml to your liking (an explanation of what each setting does is provided inside the config files of BlueBridgeCore and its addons).
There are no commands or permissions yet.
A Bluemap bridge plugin to display your regions on Bluemap
- Hotfix v1.3.1-alpha Jul 4, 2021
- Release v1.3-alpha Jun 29, 2021
- v1.2.1-alpha - Distance Limits + Minor Technical Changes May 31, 2021