- Tested Minecraft Versions:
BO3EntityTools is a combination of a plugin and a mod that allows you to export WorldEdit selections as BO3 objects that contain entities and also allows you to spawn the exported BO3 objects using TerrainControl. It works just like BO3Tools and also the commands are very similar.
But as I said this software is not only a plugin but also a mod that you need to install but more info on that later.
Make sure you got these plugins installed to use BO3EntityTools.
BO3EntityTools 1.12 [Download]
BO3EntityTools 1.11.2 [Download]
BO3EntityTools 1.10.2 [Download]
Extract the Zip file you downloaded from the links above.
Mod Installation :
- Open your TerrainControl Jar with WinRAR or 7-zip
- Place the "com" folder you extracted out of the Zip folder inside of the TerrainControl JarPlugin Installation :
- Simply copy the BO3EntityTools Jar inside of your plugins folderStartup your server and look if the Console outputs "Resource type Entity registred". If so you succesfully installed the plugin/mod.
- "/exportbo3entities <bo3name> [--includeair] [--includetileentities] [--noleavesfix]" exports the WorldEdit selection as BO3 with containing entities (just like /exportbo3 in BO3Tools)
- "/exportbo3entities <bo3name> [--includeair] [--includetileentities] [--noleavesfix]" same as /exportbo3entities
- "bo3tools.exportbo3" allows the player to use the commands (is the same permission as for BO3Tools)