- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Want to make a home-made chicken bomb? Now you can.
Developers Note -
This is a beta version, what you see now is not the finished product. I plan to add holograms counting down the fuse time and much more. I will also be taking suggestions in the discussion tab. Thanks!
- Create your own bombs with custom material, explosion power, fuse time, and velocity.
- Very easy to create bombs in-game! Use /bombs for a command menu. ChatColor is supported for names of bombs.
- Every message is configurable, including lore in bombs!
- Bombs automatically save in a file, deleting a bomb will also delete it from storage. No need to touch any YAML!
- Good for factions, survival, and any server where you need to blow stuff up.
- Easy to use API- Auto-pickup feature has been added as of 1.2.4Code (Text):Bomb.getBomb(String nameOfBomb) returns a Bomb
- More to come!
- Permissions to do /bombsCode (Text):Bombs.help
- Permission to do /createbombCode (Text):Bombs.create
- Permission to do /deletebombCode (Text):Bombs.delete
- Permission to do /listbombsCode (Text):Bombs.list
- Permission to do /givebombCode (Text):Bombs.give
- Permission to do everythingCode (Text):Bombs.*
How to create a bomb
1. Get the item you want the bomb to be made of, and hold it in your hand.
2. Type /createbomb name of bomb, explosion power (100 is a pretty big explosion), fuse time (In seconds, I'd suggest no higher than 10), velocity (anything above 10 will be very fast)
3. Get your bomb, and wala. You can do /givebomb to get more of it.
Thanks to @AfterBurn2point0 !
https://i.imgur.com/oLRzwrm.gifv (Gif w/ auto-pickup)
Did this plugin help you out or let you down? Let me know in the reviews!
Create custom bombs out of any item!