THIS PLUGIN IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This plugin is a game where there are 2 teams, the runners and the hunters.
Rules of the game:
- The runners need to go to the world border and when near it they get teleported outside in order to win.
- The hunters need to kill the runners to win.
- There is only 1 hour for a game, if the 1 hour is over, hunters win. (todo: customize timer)
Commands (<x> = required, [x] = optional):
- /border start - starts the game when all players are ready.
- /border ready [player] - toggle you or [player] to be ready or unready.
- /border size <size> - sets world border size and stores it in the config.yml
- /border center [x] [z] - sets the center of the world border to the location of the player or, X and Z coordinates and stores it in the config.yml
- /border reload - reloads plugin
- /border role [player] <hunter|runner> - sets your or [player]'s role to hunter/runner and makes you ready for the game.
- borderescape.command - Access the /border command and all subcommands. (default: true) (todo: give subcommands their own permissions)