- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Boss Bar Message provides an easy to understand way of sending messages to players via the boss bar. Administrators can communicate alerts and messages to players in an unobtrusive manner, keeping the chat free for player messages. Here are a few examples of what a Boss Bar Message could look like.
As you can see, Boss Bar Message provides a very lightweight way of communicating with players.
These are just a few of the features of Boss Bar Message:
- Color and formatting codes are usable in any message!
- Very easy to learn command syntax. (Only 3 base command arguments!)
- Custom bar color and type for each message.
- Custom time length for each message.
- Player-specific (private message) sending functionality.
- No visible withers or ender dragons!
If you have any suggestions for the plugin, please let me know them! I would love to make this plugin better by implementing your ideas!
If you are having an issue with the plugin, please send me a private message.
A few of the upcoming features:
- Animated messages in the boss bar!
- Only messages to users with a specific permission.
- More flags!