- Tested Minecraft Versions:
BossShop allows you to create custom GUIs (Inventories) for Server Menus/Shops etc.
This is one of the most player-friendly Shop/GUI Plugins ever! Say goodbye to all the annoying command- or signshops!
You can not only create Shops but every kind of menu.
BossShop is a plugin which allows the creation of simple/advanced GUIs (That's up to you!). It allows creating infinite custom inventories with unique items, prices and rewards. All in all, it can do a lot. You can link your inventories, give your donators a discount or you can use BossShop to offer your players a warp menu, clickable voting links and much more. The possibilities are endless!
Sounds like fun, but much work? I don't like big configuration files either, so I wrote a nice program which allows easier Configuration and Shop Setup for you!
(In comparison to the old program)
Autofill material names (and other things like enchantment names):
Advanced help menus including website links:
Easy creation of special item data:
The red features here are present in BossShopPro only.
... and more!
- Players can open shops via sign, command or with clicking a specific Item
- What Rewards can you set?
- Commands (executed by Console)
- PlayerCommands (executed by Player)
- Points (PlayerPoints/CommandPoints/Enjin Points/PointsAPI/TokenEnchant/Jobs/VotingPlugin/Kingdoms)
- Timed Commands
- Enchantments (Bought Enchantments are added to the item in the players hand)
- "Shop" (This Reward will open an other Shop GUI)
- BungeeCordServer (Sends Player to named Server. Needed: BungeeCord)
- LilypadServer (Sends Player to named Server. Needed: Lilypad)
- Nothing (Can be used for decoration)
- "ShopPage" (sends player to an other page of the current shop)
- BungeeCordCommand (executes command via BungeeCord console)
- OpCommand (makes player execute command with op permissions)
- ItemAll (fills inventory with that kind of item)
- What Prices can you set?
- What things can you add to Items?
- A custom name (with Symbols and placeholders)
- A lore (with Symbols and placeholders)
- Durability (Defines things like the color of wool)
- Potion effects
- You can even color leather armor
- Make them playerheads
- Custom playerhead textures (player-independent)
- Written book content
- Pre-set mobspawners or monstereggs (Requires SilkSpawners or EpicSpawners (spawners only))
- How customizable are Shops/Inventories?
- You can create infinitely different Shops
- You can give your Inventories custom names (Even with colors, bold etc.!)
- You can define the Inventory size
- You can add Items to the Shops wherever you want them to be
- You can add cool placeholders which update in live-time
- Overlapping Item System (Optional)
- You can display your players real-time points/money balance with Item lores
- Powerful anti-dupe protection
- Great performance: Loading all shops once on startup
- You can add price multipliers/discounts for groups like donators
- Real-time server pinging
- Player count and motd can be displayed in every text
- You can show the total player count of multiple servers added together
- Configurable timeout and other new settings
- All messages are configurable
- Optional: Logging all purchases in a TransactionLog.yml file
- Update Checker: BossShop will tell you if there are any updates available. If you don't want that feature, just disable it in the config.
- Shops automatically expand to multiple pages when needed (Configuration -> pagelayout.yml)
- Sound support (Fully customizable)
- Allow shopitems to have different actions when using a different kind of click (leftclick, rightclick, mousewheel etc.. Configuration -> Advanced Options)
- Too long lore lines are automatically split to prevent them from being out of view
- Money and Points formatting (Configurable: Show for example '14k' instead of '14027')
- Configurable anti click spam delay
- Optionally make items automatically pick the next empty slot
- Open individual shops with their own command
- Item- and enchantment translation into every available minecraft vanilla language (Requires LangUtils to be installed)
- Player input support: For example set up command menus where players can select a target player which is used within the command
- Many different types of conditions (optinal)
- Items are only shown when conditions are met
- Check for player data like...
- Health or hunger
- Items in inventory
- Permissions or group
- Location of player
- Lightlevel of location
- Check for general data like...
- World time
- Player count or state of an other server
- Check for realtime data like...
- Year, month or week
- Day of month or day of week
- Hour, minute, second or millisecond
- Have conditions that check for numbers or values of any PlaceholderAPI supported plugin
- More conditions can be added via Addons
- /bs - Opens the main shop
- /bs <shop> - Opens the named shop
- /bs open <shop> <name> - Opens named shop for the named player
- /bs close <name> - Closes the inventory of the named player
- /bs reload - Reloads the plugin, shops, configs and all installed addons
- /bs check - Shows detailed information about loaded shops/items etc.
- /shop read - Reads the item in the players main hand and prints out the itemdata required to reproduce that item in a shop
- You can remove the commands you don't want
You can add your own permission nodes to specific shopitems in order to make these available to some players only.
- BossShop.open - Allows to open all shops via sign/command
- BossShop.open.sign - Allows to open all shops via sign
- BossShop.open.sign.<shopname> - Allows to open the named shop via sign
- BossShop.open.command - Allows to open all shops via command
- BossShop.open.command.<shopname> - Allows to open the named shop via command
- BossShop.open.other - Allows to open shops for other players
- BossShop.close - Allows to close the currently opened inventory of a player via command
- BossShop.createSign - Allows to create BossShop signs
- BossShop.reload - Allows to reload the plugin
- BossShop.check - Allows to use the check command
- BossShop.bypass - Bypass the anti click spam delay
BossShop really has no limits!
- GuiShopManager - Allows to open shops with clicking an item in the inventory
- BS-SingleUse - Allows to limit the amount of uses of items
- Citizens integration - Allows binding shops to citizens NEW!
- ThirdCurrency - Adds supports for a third currency
- TrickyShops - Makes creating shops way faster by simple tricks
- ItemShops - Create fancy itemshops with minimal effort
- PlayerShops GUI - Allows players to create public shops and sell their items
- EssentialsGUI - Creates a playerfriendly Essentials Kit and Warp GUI
Metrics (Click me for more Information)
More Information about how to create Items and what Variables you can use.
Donators and Supporters
- Bas - Becto.net - $15
- rock2ya - navyyard.nitrado.net - $10
- Streetwolf Server: oneserver.gameserv.co:25594 - $10
- Revdutchie - FSN Gaming: mc.fsn.tf - $5
- play.merkpvp.com - $5
- play.byte.org.uk - $5
- TyBraniff - $4.50
You like the plugin and are interested in more updates? Feel free to leave a positive rating
Terms of Service
- When you have an issue please contact me via PM before posting a bad rating. Then we can solve it together ;-)
- Ratings are not the right place for suggestions and requests
BossShopPro contains tons of additional features, supports new Addons and makes setting up shops even easier.
Don't worry: BossShop will keep getting updates ;-)
BossShop - Powerful and playerfriendly Chest GUI shop/menu plugin v2.7.5
User friendly Chest GUI Plugin, supporting BungeeCord Server Teleportation!
We <3 our BossShop!
You can create any GUI that your heart desires and it's incredibly user-friendly for both creating and using. All the commands and help you'll ever need are all here if you ever get stuck. Once you use BossShop, you can never go back. It simplifies everything and gives players a quick easy way to do what they want when they need it.
We've been using BossShop for a little over six months now and we use it to make custom GUIs for our plugins, to run commands and shops. I thank you for making such a fantastic plugin in a light version, with ZERO issues. We hope to update to Pro soon. :,D
I HIGHLY recommend using BossShop with GuiShopManager which gives players an item that has any BossShop command(s) bound to it that you choose. Along with the BossShop GUI Configuration Tool, which allows you to create, edit and see all the conditions and settings of all your shops and GUIs in a handy program rather than editing it directly from the config files.
I'm a French fondator of a Minecraft server and i use BossShop. I need to ask you a question : How to define a specific color to a potion in the GUI ?
For make that :
TO that :
Can you help me ? :)