- Tested Minecraft Versions:
BossShop allows you to create custom GUIs (Inventories) for Server Menus/Shops etc.
This is one of the most player-friendly Shop/GUI Plugins ever! Say goodbye to all the annoying command- or signshops!
You can not only create Shops but every kind of menu.
BossShop is a plugin which allows the creation of simple/advanced GUIs (That's up to you!). It allows creating infinite custom inventories with unique items, prices and rewards. All in all, it can do a lot. You can link your inventories, give your donators a discount or you can use BossShop to offer your players a warp menu, clickable voting links and much more. The possibilities are endless!
Sounds like fun, but much work? I don't like big configuration files either, so I wrote a nice program which allows easier Configuration and Shop Setup for you!
(In comparison to the old program)
Autofill material names (and other things like enchantment names):
Advanced help menus including website links:
Easy creation of special item data:
The red features here are present in BossShopPro only.
... and more!
- Players can open shops via sign, command or with clicking a specific Item
- What Rewards can you set?
- Commands (executed by Console)
- PlayerCommands (executed by Player)
- Points (PlayerPoints/CommandPoints/Enjin Points/PointsAPI/TokenEnchant/Jobs/VotingPlugin/Kingdoms)
- Timed Commands
- Enchantments (Bought Enchantments are added to the item in the players hand)
- "Shop" (This Reward will open an other Shop GUI)
- BungeeCordServer (Sends Player to named Server. Needed: BungeeCord)
- LilypadServer (Sends Player to named Server. Needed: Lilypad)
- Nothing (Can be used for decoration)
- "ShopPage" (sends player to an other page of the current shop)
- BungeeCordCommand (executes command via BungeeCord console)
- OpCommand (makes player execute command with op permissions)
- ItemAll (fills inventory with that kind of item)
- What Prices can you set?
- What things can you add to Items?
- A custom name (with Symbols and placeholders)
- A lore (with Symbols and placeholders)
- Durability (Defines things like the color of wool)
- Potion effects
- You can even color leather armor
- Make them playerheads
- Custom player-independent skull textures
- Written book content
- Make them pre-set mobspawners or monstereggs (Requires SilkSpawners)
- How customizable are Shops/Inventories?
- You can create infinitely different Shops
- You can give your Inventories custom names (Even with colors, bold etc.!)
- You can define the Inventory size
- You can add Items to the Shops wherever you want them to be
- You can add cool placeholders which update in live-time
- Overlapping Item System (Optional)
- You can display your players real-time points/money balance with Item lores
- Powerful anti-dupe protection
- Great performance: Loading all shops once on startup
- You can add price multipliers/discounts for groups like donators
- Real-time server pinging
- Player count and motd can be displayed in every text
- You can show the total player count of multiple servers added together
- Configurable timeout and other new settings
- All messages are configurable
- Optional: Logging all purchases in a TransactionLog.yml file
- Update Checker: BossShop will tell you if there are any updates available. If you don't want that feature, just disable it in the config.
- Shops automatically expand to multiple pages when needed (Configuration -> pagelayout.yml)
- Supports custom skull textures
- Sound support (Fully customizable)
- Allow shopitems to have different actions when using a different kind of click (leftclick, rightclick, mousewheel etc..Configuration -> Advanced Options)
- Too long lore lines are automatically split to prevent them from being out of view
- Money and Points formatting (Configurable: Show for example '14k' instead of '14027')
- Configurable anti click spam delay
- Optionally make items automatically pick the next empty slot
- Open individual shops with their own command
- Item- and enchantment translation into every available minecraft vanilla language (Requires LangUtils to be installed)
- Many different types of conditions (optinal)
- Items are only shown when conditions are met
- Check for player data like...
- Health or hunger
- Items in inventory
- Permissions or group
- Location of player
- Lightlevel of location
- Check for general data like...
- World time
- Player count or state of an other server
- Check for realtime data like...
- Year, month or week
- Day of month or day of week
- Hour, minute, second or millisecond
- Have conditions that check for numbers or values of any PlaceholderAPI supported plugin
- More conditions can be added via Addons
- /bs - Opens the main shop
- /bs <shop> - Opens the named shop
- /bs open <shop> <name> - Opens named shop for the named player
- /bs close <name> - Closes the inventory of the named player
- /bs reload - Reloads the plugin, shops, configs and all installed addons
- /bs check - Shows detailed information about loaded shops/items etc.
- /shop read - Reads the item in the players main hand and prints out the itemdata required to reproduce that item in a shop
- You can remove the commands you don't want
You can add your own permission nodes to specific shopitems in order to make these available to some players only.
- BossShop.open - Allows to open all shops via sign/command
- BossShop.open.sign - Allows to open all shops via sign
- BossShop.open.sign.<shopname> - Allows to open the named shop via sign
- BossShop.open.command - Allows to open all shops via command
- BossShop.open.command.<shopname> - Allows to open the named shop via command
- BossShop.open.other - Allows to open shops for other players
- BossShop.close - Allows to close the currently opened inventory of a player via command
- BossShop.createSign - Allows to create BossShop signs
- BossShop.reload - Allows to reload the plugin
- BossShop.check - Allows to use the check command
- BossShop.bypass - Bypass the anti click spam delay
BossShop really has no limits!
- GuiShopManager - Allows to open shops with clicking an item in the inventory
- BS-SingleUse - Allows to limit the amount of uses of items
- ThirdCurrency - Adds supports for a third currency
- TrickyShops - Makes creating shops way faster by simple tricks
- ItemShops - Create fancy itemshops with minimal effort
- PlayerShops GUI - Allows players to create public shops and sell their items NEW!
- EssentialsGUI - Creates a playerfriendly Essentials Kit and Warp GUI. NEW!
Metrics (Click me for more Information)
More Information about how to create Items and what Variables you can use.
Donators and Supporters
- Bas - Becto.net - $15
- rock2ya - navyyard.nitrado.net - $10
- Streetwolf Server: oneserver.gameserv.co:25594 - $10
- Revdutchie - FSN Gaming: mc.fsn.tf - $5
- play.merkpvp.com - $5
- play.byte.org.uk - $5
- TyBraniff - $4.50
You like the plugin and are interested in more updates? Feel free to leave a positive rating
If you have any issues with BossShop please contact me via PM. Then we can sort the problem out ;-)
BossShopPro contains tons of additional features, supports new Addons and makes setting up shops even easier.
Don't worry: BossShop will keep getting updates ;-)
BossShop - Powerful and playerfriendly Chest GUI shop/menu plugin v2.7.4
User friendly Chest GUI Plugin, supporting BungeeCord Server Teleportation!