This application will convert a CSV spreadsheet to BSP shop file.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Portuguese Brazil
How it works?
After downloading the zip file on this page, go to the root folder of the application and create a CSV file as this template:
Group;Material Name;Item Name;Operation;Buy Price;Sell Price; Inventory Slot
- Group = This is the group to sort the items.
- Material Name = This is the spigot Material Data you can find here
- Item Name = As it say, this is the item name
- Operation = this is to choose between Both,Buy and Sell
- Buy Price = the price to buy the item
- Sell Price = the price to sell the item
- Inventory Slot = Accepts the inventory number or set it to Auto.
The data need to be in this order as above.
After that, just run BossShopMaker and it will generate all shops, but without the menu style, only the items to sell.
On the zip file will have a example spreadsheet.
On the main folder has a folder called layout, this is where you create the shop groups, open it to edit.
Any errors or questions, post an issue on github or here.