Note: The recent BossShopPro updates are for 1.13.* and above only. If you use an older Spigot version, download BossShopPro 1.9.8 instead.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
New: Frequently Asked Questions
BossShopPro is one of the most player-friendly and multifunctional GUI plugins ever! Say goodbye to all the annoying command- or signshops!
It can not only be used to create shops but for every kind of menu. Here are just a few examples:
- Shop (Buy or sell items)
- A menu that allows players to execute commands with a simple click
- Server selector (when having multiple servers connected)
- Warp menu
BossShop review - Taking a look at the example shops
BossShop really has no limits!
BossShopPro is a plugin which allows the creation of simple/advanced GUIs (That's up to you!). It allows creating infinite custom inventories with wonderful items, whose look, reward, price and conditions you can define. Features like a price discount for VIPs or serverpinging make every kind of GUI possible and can even be extended by Addons.
See BossShopPro in action live on the server play.becto.net. The server compass, warp menus, pointshop are all made using BossShopPro.
You set up your shops and menus once. That can either be done by hand or with a helpful tool that I wrote to make the setup easier.
Every shopitem in the shops has the following values:
Optional you can add the following properties:
- A specific reward (there are many different types of rewards)
- A specific price (there are many different types of prices)
- An inventory location (Use 0 if you want the item to automatically pick the next empty slot)
- A message that is sent to the player when he purchases the shopitem
- Conditions: When they are not fulfilled the shopitem will be hidden from the shop
- A special permission that players need in order to buy the shopitem
- More actions for different kinds of clicks (like for leftclick/rightclick/mousewheel)Example
- lore:&cCosts %price%.
- - name:&2&lRanger Bow
- - amount:16
Message: '&2You have bought a new weapon for &c%price%&2.'
Output of example
Next, save your shop and reload BossShopPro. Now players will be able to see and (depending on your configuration) trigger the defined action or purchase the defined item.
- Infinite shops are possible
- Color code support (including bold etc.)
- Placeholder and symbol support (refreshing live)
- Unbeatable anti-dupe protection
- Great performance: Loading all shops once on startup
- Display the balance or points of your players in live-time
- Messages are 100% configurable
- Economy and Points support
- Permissions based discounts and price-multipliers
- Real-time serverpinging
- Optional: Log all player purchases in a Transactions.yml file
- What rewards can you use?
- Commands (executed by console)
- PlayerCommands (executed by player)
- Enchantments (are added to the item in the players main hand)
- BungeeCordServer (sends Player to named server. Needed: BungeeCord)
- LilypadServer (sends Player to named server. Needed: Lilypad)
- Nothing (can be used for decoration)
- Money (requires Vault)
- Points (PlayerPoints, CommandPoints, Enjin Points, PointsAPI, TokenEnchant, Jobs, MySQL-Tokens, VotingPlugin, Kingdoms, MySQLTokens, GadgetsMenu)
- "Shop" (this reward will open another Shop GUI)
- More rewards can be added via Addons
- What prices can you use?
- What can you add to items?
- Custom name and lore including placeholders and symbols
- Durability (used for the damage of tools or for example color of wool)
- Potion effects
- Flags that hide attributes like enchantments or the damage of a weapon
- Colors (used for leather armor)
- Make them completely unbreakable
- Make them Playerheads
- More features can be added via Addons
- Useful Addons
- Shops automatically expand to multiple pages when needed (Configuration -> pagelayout.yml)
- Sound support (Fully customizable)
- More placeholders including calculation support
- Better ServerPinging system
- Player count and motd can be displayed in every text
- You can show the total player count of multiple servers added together
- Configurable timeout and other new settings
- Faster and more efficient system
- Allow shopitems to have different actions when using a different kind of click (leftclick, rightclick, mousewheel etc.. Configuration -> Advanced Options)
- Too long lore lines are automatically split to prevent them from being out of view
- Money and Points formatting (Configurable: Show for example '14k' instead of '14027')
- Configurable anti click spam delay
- Optionally make items automatically pick the next empty slot
- Open individual shops with their own command
- Item- and enchantment translation into every available minecraft vanilla language (Requires LangUtils to be installed)
- Player input support: For example set up command menus where players can select a target player which is used within the command
- More Reward types
- "ShopPage" (sends a player to another page of the current shop)
- BungeeCordCommand (executes command via BungeeCord console)
- OpCommand (makes player execute command with op permissions)
- ItemAll - Fills inventory with that kind of item
- More Price types
- ItemAll - Sell all items of one kind with one click
- More ItemData
- More Addons
- ThirdCurrency - Adds supports for a third currency
- TrickyShops - Makes creating shops way faster by simple tricks
- ItemShops - Create fancy itemshops with minimal effort
- PlayerShops GUI - Allows players to create public shops and sell their items NEW!
- EssentialsGUI - Creates a playerfriendly Essentials Kit and Warp GUI. NEW!
- Expanded original Addons
- Many different types of conditions (optional)
- Items are only shown when conditions are met
- Check for player data like...
- Health or hunger
- Items in inventory or main hand
- Permissions or group
- Player location
- Lightlevel of player location
- Player world
- Check for general data like...
- World time
- Player count or state of another server
- Check for realtime data like...
- Year, month or week
- Day of month or day of week
- Hour, minute, second or millisecond
- Have conditions that check for numbers or values of any PlaceholderAPI supported plugin
- More conditions can be added via Addons
... and more!
- /shop - Opens the main shop
- /shop <shop> [input] - Opens the named shop
- /shop open <shop> <player> [input] - Opens named shop for the named player
- /shop close <player> - Closes the inventory of the named player
- /shop reload - Reloads the plugin, shops, configs and all installed addons
- /shop read - Reads the item in the players main hand and prints out the itemdata required to reproduce that item in a shop
- /shop simulate <player> <shop> <shopitem> - Simulates shop item click
- You can remove the commands you don't want
- You can give every shop its own commands
You can add your own permission nodes to specific shopitems in order to make these available to some players only.
- BossShop.open - Allows opening all shops via sign/command
- BossShop.open.sign - Allows opening all shops via sign
- BossShop.open.sign.<shopname> - Allows to open the named shop via sign
- BossShop.open.command - Allows opening all shops via command
- BossShop.open.command.<shopname> - Allows to open the named shop via command
- BossShop.open.other - Allows opening shops for other players
- BossShop.close - Allows closing the currently opened inventory of a player via command
- BossShop.createSign - Allows to create BossShop signs
- BossShop.reload - Allows reloading the plugin
- BossShop.read - Allows reading how any itemstack is built up
- BossShop.bypass - Bypass the anti-click spam delay
Requires Spigot 1.7 or newer. New versions require Spigot 1.13.* or newer.
Does not support KCauldron together with the Invtweaks mod.
If you want to work with money you need to have Vault installed.
Pre-set mobspawners or monstereggs require the plugin SilkSpawners to be installed.
Automatic item- and enchantment translations into any minecraft vanilla language require the plugin LangUtils to be installed.
What to do after downloading?
BossShopPro - The most powerful Chest GUI shop/menu plugin. v2.0.8
Allows the creation of every kind of Chest GUI menu or shop.
> [00:33:31 INFO]: Starting BossShop reload...
> [00:33:31 WARN]: Unexpected exception while parsing console command "bs reload"
org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'bs' in plugin BossShopPro v1.6.2
at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:46) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-e8ded36-acbc348]
at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:141) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-e8ded36-acbc348]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:648) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-e8ded36-acbc348]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.dispatchServerCommand(CraftServer.java:634) [server.jar:git-Spigot-e8ded36-acbc348]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.aP(DedicatedServer.java:444) [server.jar:git-Spigot-e8ded36-acbc348]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:407) [server.jar:git-Spigot-e8ded36-acbc348]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:679) [server.jar:git-Spigot-e8ded36-acbc348]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:577) [server.jar:git-Spigot-e8ded36-acbc348]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_212]
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadConfiguration(Ljava/io/InputStream;)Lorg/bukkit/configuration/file/YamlConfiguration;
at org.black_ixx.bossshop.managers.MessageHandler.reloadConfig(MessageHandler.java:40) ~[?:?]
at org.black_ixx.bossshop.BossShop.reloadPlugin(BossShop.java:110) ~[?:?]
at org.black_ixx.bossshop.managers.CommandManager.onCommand(CommandManager.java:31) ~[?:?]
at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-e8ded36-acbc348]
... 8 more
Literally just downloaded and immediately realized it's the best plugin on the market, in case anyone else is wondering, this allows you to access specific shop categories via command (/shop shop1 for example) so now I can hook it up to my command NPCs which was all I wanted. Absolutely brilliant
very good plugin,
I have no other way of contacting you becides this because i have none of your contact info, i dont have any issuses exept that the logs wont become acacia and dark oak, same for stairs. i have the most recent version, durability:3 is jungle but when you set it to 4 it becomes oak again and set it to 5 and its still oak. the planks work tho. also the planks and logs ect. wont stack, I have it setup so i buy 1 log and when i buy oak items it stacks but other kinds wont unless i stack them by hand. Also how do i configure slabs? i have tried SLAB, SLABS, OAK_SLAB, OAK_SLABS, WOOD_SLAB and WOOD_SLABS, nothing worked.
EDIT: sorry, my bad i just saw its wood_step for slabs!
EDIT2: I notiched that everything you have set durability for doesn't stack automaticly. Is it possible to fix that? Because when you have a full inventory and you buy it you don't get it.
In the game, I typed /bossshop prompt an internal error occurred while attempting to perform this command, the following error occurred in the console input /bossshop reload
[11:48:31 INFO]: Starting BossShop reload...
[11:48:31 INFO]: [BossShopPro] Hooked into PlaceholderAPI.
[11:48:31 INFO]: Reloaded BossShopPro Addon TrickyShops
[11:48:31 WARN]: Unexpected exception while parsing console command "bs reload"
org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'bs' in plugin BossShopPro v1.9.8
at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:47) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-157]
at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:159) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-157]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:739) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-157]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.CraftServer.dispatchServerCommand(CraftServer.java:701) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-157]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.DedicatedServer.handleCommandQueue(DedicatedServer.java:459) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-157]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:421) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-157]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:1074) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-157]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:918) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-157]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_221]
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.black_ixx.bossshop.addon.playershops.PlayerShops.bossShopReloaded(PlayerShops.java:70) ~[?:?]
at org.black_ixx.bossshop.api.BossShopAddon.reload(BossShopAddon.java:75) ~[?:?]
at org.black_ixx.bossshop.api.BossShopAddonConfigurable.reload(BossShopAddonConfigurable.java:26) ~[?:?]
at org.black_ixx.bossshop.BossShop.reloadPlugin(BossShop.java:133) ~[?:?]
at org.black_ixx.bossshop.managers.CommandManager.onCommand(CommandManager.java:32) ~[?:?]
at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:45) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-157]
... 8 more