What is it?
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
BossShopProConfigure is a powerful and userfriendly GUI that makes setting up shops for the plugin BossShopPro way easier. It is similar to BossShopConfigureX, which allows setting up the free plugin BossShop but is adapted to the modified structure of BossShopPro and supports most of its additional features.
Shop with inventory-view example
Shop with list-view example
In order to make setting up the plugin easier this tool provides some helpful features.
Autofill material names (and other things like enchantment names):
Advanced help menus including website links:
Easy creation of special item data:
*[IMPROVE] The tool will now automatically convert potioneffect/enchantment ids of your items to potioneffect/enchantment names when loading your shops. That's important because in close future potioneffect/enchantment ids will no longer be supported (https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/minecraft-1-13-what-to-expect.288714/)
*[NOTE] The tool will automatically convert material ids of your items to material names when loading your shops. That's important because in close future material ids will no longer be supported (https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/minecraft-1-13-what-to-expect.288714/)
*[ADD] Added new "Purge files before saving" setting. If the setting is disabled the tool will no longer delete content from your configuration file which the tool is unable to manage. That way advanced features the tool does not support are not deleted from your shops when accessing them with the tool. It is not guaranteed that data not known by the tool is completely safe. Actions like renaming a shop will still delete them.
*[ADD] Added supported for the new clickspam kick features
*[ADD] Added support for the new 'CheckStackSize' feature
*[FIX] Unable to load/save PriceType "ItemAll"
*[ADD] Added support for the new BossShopPro potion feature
*[IMPROVE] When a shopitem does not have a name when being saved it will generate a random number name instead of causing the shop to become corrupted
*[IMPROVE] Improved menubar look
*[FIX] Add-Item button out of view due to some recent code changes
v1.0.1 (Requires BossShopPro v2.7.3):
*[ADD] Added support for new config options
*[ADD] Added customskull support
*[ADD] Added support for new lore-system
*[ADD] Added support for new reward- and pricetypes
*[ADD] Added shop command alias support
*[IMPROVE] The order of items in reward or price itemlists is fix now and won't be randomly changed by the tool
*[FIX] Fixed bug related to copy and paste
Note: still missing support for following features (list might be incomplete):
- shopitems can have different actions connected to different clicktypes
(This information is included in a ReadMe.txt inside the BossShopProConfigure folder)
== How to use? ==
In order to start the tool just launch "BossShopProConfigureLauncher.jar" with Java.
The Launcher has been tested using Windows 7 and Windows 10.
== What to do if the launcher does not work? ==
If it does not work for you perform following steps:
1. Copy your recent craftbukkit.jar/bukkit.jar/spigot.jar file into the "BossShopProConfigure_lib" folder
2. Rename the file into "bukkit.jar"
3. Copy your recent BossShopPro.jar into the "BossShopProConfigure_lib" folder.
4. Directly launch "BossShopProConfigure.jar" with Java
== Still not working? ==
If you followed the previous steps and the tool is still not working there probably is an error somewhere.
If you are using Windows you can find out the error message following way:
1. Create a "<any name>.bat" (Batch) file which contains following command: "java -jar BossShopProConfigure.jar"
2. Put the Batch file into your BossShopProConfigure_beta folder
3. Launch the Batch file (If your Java system path is set up correctly the file will launch BossShopProConfigure.jar and a console displaying information)
4. Try to load your shops with the tool
5. Check for error messages in the console window. If you find any, simply send them to me per PM (https://www.spigotmc.org/members/blackixx.649/)
You don't have your BossShopPro folder on your computer?
Well then either edit the config files the classic and boring/hard way OR download your "BossShopPro" Folder, edit it and when you are finished upload it back to your server.
NOTE: Does not support PaperSpigot/Cauldron. Please use a Spigot.jar/Craftbukkit.jar/Bukkit.jar to edit your shops with this tool. Your server can use PaperSpigot/Cauldron together with BossShopPro without problems, however this tool needs specific classes to run, which are not included in PaperSpigot/Cauldron.
You can not get the tool working? If that is the case it might be possible that your server jar file contains some major changes which break the tool. Please retry with an older version of your server software and send me a PM if it works. Then I'll update the tool and adapt it to the changes.
BossShopProConfigure uses your server software to import all material names, potion effects, itemflags, enchantments and more in order to provide helpful auto-completion or selection menus. For example material names can be entered by hand and additionally the tool shows a list of all existing material names starting with the text you entered so far (the suggestions can be used by simply clicking them).
That's the case with almost every server and simple to handle:
Hint: It might be helpful to use a local testserver to test out shops after they are created and once everything is done upload the shops to your public server.
- Download your BossShopPro folder found within your server plugins folder via FTP or whatever you use to put/edit plugins on your server
- If you do not have up-to-date server software (Spigot.jar/Craftbukkit.jar/Bukkit.jar) on your local computer, download it from either your server, follow this guide or download it from the internet
- Use the BossShopProConfigure launcher and select your BossShopPro folder downloaded from your server and the server software
- Start the launcher and have fun creating unique and awesome menus/shops
- Once you are done just upload the modified BossShopPro folder back to your server
BossShopProConfigure - Configuration and setup tool v1.0.6
Standalone tool that allows the easy creation of powerful shops and menus.
- Converting enchantment/potion ids to enchantment/potion names Dec 9, 2017
- Small additions Dec 9, 2017
- Fixed pricetype "ItemAll" Oct 3, 2016