- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Version: 1.7.10 and up
Originally version made by Sacnoth0 in bukkit website. Now its fully recoded with bunch of new features
Out Dated For version 1.x
- Put exp into Exp bottles with simple command
- Put exp into Exp bottles by clicking on specific block
- Exchange exp to exp bottles by interacting with defined block id (enchant table by default)
- Exchange exp to exp bottles by interacting with particularly defined block in world
- Pay money for each exchange
- Use items to create exp bottles
- Create custom exp bottles with custom name ant lore, which ones store custom amount of exp
- Disable exp trading with villagers (not fully tested)
- Disable exp drop from mob spawners
- Check how much exp you have
- Check how much exp bottles you will need to level up
- Check how much exp bottles you will need to reach specific level
- Give your exp to some one else
- Create custom recipes to craft exp bottles or something else
- Place BottledExp.jar in the /plugins folder of your server.
# Shows if there is available new version on login with bottledexp.versioncheck permission node
# Language file you want to use
# How much player will spend converting his xp to bottles
# How much player will get xp from xp bottle
# Do you want to use custom items when converting xp to xp bottles
# Id for custom item, by default its empty glass bottle
# How many to consume when converting. This is for every bottle you will get
# Do you want to charge money for xp conversion
# How much it will gonna cost
# Do you want to show extra information for how much its gonna cost to level up
# How much one xp bottle costs
# Do you want to show exp consumed on enchant
# Do you want to show all enchantments player gets after enchanting item
# Do you want to use new 1.8 enchant system
# How much exp will be lost during trasfer in percentage
# Do you want to use right click, if false then left will be used, good for block with interactions like enchant table
# Id of block will be used to convert xp to bottles
# Id of item in hand when you want to convert xp by clicking block
# How many bottles to give everytime
# How many times to multiply given bottles by clicking shift
# When this set to true there will be option to craft special expbottle by placing empti glass bottle into crafting
# You can consume it by right clicking it
# When this set to true, all trades with villgers involving exp will be disabled
# When this set to true,destrying mob spawners wont drop exp
- The plugin will create a config.yml in which you can customize the 'price' of an bottle.
- It it possible to change which item is consumed when filling XP into bottles, or whether it should be completely disabled. (on by default).
- One is also able to choose how much money is needed to fill XP into bottles.
- This feature requires Vault and an installed economy-plugin.
- You are also able to change several language options.
- bottledexp.command.stats - allows to use /bottle stats command
- bottledexp.command.stats.others - allows to use /bottle stats (plaayername) command
- bottledexp.command.until - allows to use /bottle until [level] command
- bottledexp.command.get - allows to use /bottle get [amount] command
- bottledexp.command.get.max - allows to use /bottle get max command
- bottledexp.command.give - allows to use /bottle give command
- bottledexp.expcontainer.craft - allows to craft exp containers
- bottledexp.interact - allows to interact with exchange block
- bottledexp.custominteract - allows to interact with custom exchange block
This Plugin allows your players to fill their XP into XP-Bottles.
I use luckperms on my server, when I give the permission nodes it works but when the server is botting the plugin says "[BottledExp] Neither PEX nor Vault found, BottledExp will not work properly!" does that mean that I need to change to pex or add vault to my server. if that is the case then that is stuped.
Very few of the features seem to work in 1.13. All of the config files still use ID:Data values. It worked fine in 1.12.2, it's just mislabeled.
One very honest player on my server showed me he was getting the XP bottles for free, no deductions. Re-uploading the JAR fixes the problem as it stops working altogether.
Great plugin. Unfortunately, when players use a glass bottle to store experience, the bottle isn't replaced. Meaning if I have 1 empty bottle and use it to store experience, that empty bottle is still in my inventory, even though it created an experience-stored bottle.