This plugin will allow a player to remove an empty glass bottle after s/he consumed the pot/drink. A player can toggle recycling mode (on or off).
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- /recycle help : displayer the help menu
- /recycle reload : reload the config.yml
- /recycle : toggle recycling mode on/off.
- bottlerecycling.recycle : allows you to use /recycle command to toggle the recycling mode.
- bottlerecycling.reload : allows you to use /recycle reload command.
You just put BottleRecycling.jar file into your server's plugins folder.
# This is a template config file
# define your parameter and its value like:
ErrorMsg : "&c[BottleRecycling] : Some error occured."
Refunded : "&a[BottleRecycling] $ %money% has been refunded."
RecycleOn : "&a[BottleRecycling] You're now recycling a bottle."
RecycleOff : "&a[BottleRecycling] You're no longer recycling a bottle."
msg: "=== &e[&aBottleRecycling Commands List (%version%)&e] &r==="
msg: "&a/recycle help : displays this help menu."
msg: "&a/recycle reload : reloads config file."
msg: "&a/recycle debug <true|false> : turn on / off the debug mode."
# if DefaultMode is true, the bottle recycling mode is turned on by default.
# otherwise, a player would need to turn it on via toggle command.
# you can specify the command you wish to execute upon recycle:
# example 1 "eco give %player% 1" -> give palyer $1
# example 2 "te add %player% 1" -> give palyer 1 token (TokenEnchant)
# example 3 "exp give %player% 1" -> give palyer 1 exp
RefundCommand: "eco give %player% 1"
# if your server has plugins, which handles ItemConsumeEvent prior to this plugin
# you might want to adjust this option (LOWEST, LOW, NORMAL, HIGH, HIGHEST, MONITOR)
#if this option is not specified, GLASS_BOTTLE and BOWL will be automatically added.
It would be greatly appreciated for your donation to continue providing support for this plugin.
BottleRecycling - good for getting rid of bowls in KitPvP! 2.0.0
Useful for KitPvP!! You can get rid of the empty bottle/bowl after you drink the pot/soup.
- User's individual recycling state is now saved in individual file. Jul 11, 2018 at 8:32 AM
- added ItemConsumeEventPriority option. Apr 27, 2018
- checks bottle/soup item in hand. Apr 17, 2018