- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
- English, German
What is BountyPlus?
BountyPlus is a plugin, which allows players to set a bounty at other players.
Example scenario: Player "A" is the strongest player on the server.
Player "B" wants that player "A" will be killed, so he sets a bounty at player "A".
Another player "C" wants the same and add a bounty at player "A" too.
The other players on the server want to kill player "A" to earn the bounty.
The player who kills "A" will get the whole bounty.
What will I need?
● You need a working server.
● The server should run a 1.8 or higher spigot version
● (Optional) You can use Vault- Vault using economy system
e.g.: Essentials (Essentials Econ)● (Optional alternative to Vault) You can use Reserve- Reserve using economy system
e.g.: The New EconomyFeatures
● players can set a bounty at other players
● players are able to remove their setted part from the bounty
● admins are able to delete a bounty
● list all created bounties in a GUI
● Vault and Reserve support
● item payment system as an alternative for them
● asynchronous MySQL connection
● transfer data between MySQL and file system
● a players head can be dropped at death
● customazible messages and multiple language support
● configurable in which worlds BountyPlus is enabled
Commands & Permissions
- method to update old payment items to new ones
- some small changes
- You are not allowed to copy this plugin and publish it at your own!
- You are not allowed to sell this plugin!
If you are able to find bugs, I would be happy when you contact me so that I have the chance do my best to fix the problems.
This plugin page is still work in progress, that means I will add some more details and explanations to it with the time.
Create bounties for other players, let the hunt begin! Major 2019 Update released!