- See your installed plugins
- Reload plugins
- Disable plugins
- Enabled plugins
Just put the Jar-File into your Plugins-Folder!
There is only one command (Main-Permission: bplugins.use)
- /BPlugins to see your installed plugins (bplugins.plugins)
- /BPlugins to see the help (bplugins.help)
- /BPlugins reload <Plugin> to reload a plugin (bplugins.reload)
- /BPlugins disable <Plugin> to disable a plugin (bplugins.disable)
- /BPlugins enable <Plugin> to enable a plugin (bplugins.enable)
This plugin is still in BETA! Only use with caution! If you find any bugs please report them via PM!
The whole BPlugins-Project is opensource and can be used under the therms of MIT license!
See this for Source!
Of course you are allowed to help me using Issues or Pull-Requests!
Design made by NitroFox0! Make sure to visit his profile!