- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
This is a very simple plugin to give the possibility to a player to report a bug inside the server.
I am ashamed of the source code since it seems written by a hen I'll leave it below because it could be useful in case you want to try to improve it. The code is open source, obviously read the license before using it. It is important to read it because there are inserted rules to apply when using the code.
SOURCE CODE: https://github.com/LoryTheRock24/BugAv
- A 60 second cool down for when a regular player sends a report.
- A constantly updated YML database.
- A list of well-made reports
- Possibility to clean one or all the list of reports
/breport = Main command.
/breport help = View the command help.
/breport list = View the reports list.
/breport report <Message> = Submit a report.
/breport clear all = Clear the reports list.
/breport clear <Report Number> Clear a precise report.
- bug.list = For view the reports list
- bug.see = For send a message to a player when he join the server
- bug.clear = For clear a precise report
- bug.clear.all = For clear all the reports into the reports list.
- bug.cooldown.override = For override the cooldown for when you submit
- bug.alert = For view the alert for when a player submit a report.
This plugin will be little worked, I will try to work it better to add more and more functions. If the plugin will come to many downloads, I will try adding new functions.