- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- English, Spanish, all configurable
BugReport is a plugin for Minecraft servers. It allows players to easily report every bug they find in a server.
All reports can be viewed by staff or players who have the corresponding permission through some intuitives GUIs. Then, the reports can be modified by adding labels, setting a priority or marking as solved or unsolved. It allows you to find reports easier through different filters found in the main menu.
In each report you will be able to see who created it, when was it created, the message of the report, the priority, the labels and the status (solved/unsolved).
Everything is configurable and translatable.
- /bug report (Main command for making reports)
- /bug menu (Opens the main menu where are all reports)
- /bug get [number] (Get a specific report)
- /bug help (Shows all commands in game)
- /bug reload (Reloads the config and language files.)
- bug.menu (Allows players to open main menu and see or edit reports)
- bug.get (Allows players to use the command to get a specific report, and edit it)
- bug.help (Allows players to use help command)
- bug.reload (Allows players to use reload command)
- The report command for creating reports is configurable in the config.yml file)
- Remove reports
- Max reports per player at the same time (configurable)
- Delay between player reports (configurable)
- Create a system of player truth. If a player creates good reports, then the priority will be higher by default.
You can read the wiki in this link: https://github.com/MatiRosen/bugreport/wiki/Wiki
Discord server for help: https://discord.gg/cvagVTztZZ
Source code: https://github.com/MatiRosen/bugreport
Drawings by: https://www.instagram.com/aalanmb/