- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
» Install plugin:
- Put the .jar file in your plugins folder» Setup plugin:
- Make sure your server is running on 1.12 version
- Reload the server
- Enjoy the plugin
- After installing the plugin you have to choose how you want this plugin to run.» Setup BungeeCord arena:
- You go to the 'config.yml' file, and to 'BungeeCord' you put 'true' if you want it to run in BungeeCord mode or 'false' if you don't want it to run in BungeeCord mode.
- If you chose 'true' you should know that you need a functional database, because if it is not configured, the plugin will be disabled.
- To configure the database you go to the 'config.yml' file, and in the 'MySQL' section you configure your MySQL database.
- To set the arena in BungeeCord mode you must first select the type of server on which you want the plugin to run.
- You go to the 'config.yml' file, and in the 'ServerType' section select 'LOBBY' if you want the plugin to run as a lobby server or 'ARENA' if you want the plugin to run as an arena server.
This plugin has a system that allows you to add multiple arenas on a single arena server even if the plugin runs in BungeeCord mode, and in this mode you save resources.
For example, let's say you want to have 10 BuildBattle arenas. Normally you would need 10 different servers for each arena. With the system of this plugin you can have only 5 servers each with 2 arenas, and in this way you have fewer different servers for more arenas.» Setup Multi-arena:
- The next step is to go to the 'config.yml' file in the 'ThisServer' section and add the name that the server has in the bungeecord config or set this variable with the command '/bb setthisserver 'serverName''
- The next step is to go to the 'config.yml' file in the 'LobbyServer' section and add the name that the lobby server has in the bungeecord config.
!!!Don't forget you have to do this for every arena server!!!!
- The last step is to configure the arena starting with the command '/bb create 'arenaName''.
- The only thing to do is to configure the lobby with the corresponding commands and to create the arenas with the command '/bb create 'arenaName'' after which to configure them.!!!NOTE!!!
If the plugin is running in BungeeCord mode, you should first open the arenas servers and then the lobby server.
» BuildBattle Commands:
» Party Commands:
- /bb help - to see all BuildBattle commands.
- /bb join 'arenaName' - to join arena.
- /bb leave - to leave arena.
- /bb create 'arenaName' - to create new arena.
- /bb delete 'arenaName' - to delete arena.
- /bb setmainlobby - to set main lobby.
- /bb addnpc - to add a join NPC.
- /bb addlead - to add lobby leaderboards.
- /bb setthisserver 'serverName' - to set the name that this server has in the BungeeCord config!
- /bb addquestmaster - to add lobby QuestMaster.
- /party - to see all party commands.
- /p help - Prints this help message.
- /p invite <player> - Invites the player to your party.
- /p leave - Leaves the current party.
- /p list - Lists the members of your party.
- /p promote <player> - Promote the player to the party leader.
- /p remove <player> - Remove the player from the party.
- /p accept <player> - Accept a party invite from the player.
- /p join <player> - Join a public party.
- /p disband - Disbands the party.
- /p settings <setting> <value> - Modify settings for your party.
- /p poll <question/answer/answer/answer...> - Create a poll for party members to vote on.
- /p chat <message> - Send message to party chat.
- /p mute - Toggles mute for the party.
- BuildBattle.admin - for admin commands!
play.pixeleast.cc [1.8 - 1.16]