- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Shaun434 - Permissions | Visit Bitbucket to contribute.BuildManager - Simply Edit Your Builds
Was Designed for BuildTeams. It can still be used by everyone.
Do Not Report Bugs/Issues In Reviews, Either report on BitBucket (Below) or in the discussion. If you report it on Bitbucket, I will most likely respond faster.
/BM - Main Command
- Create - Create a world
- Import - Import a world
- TP - View a world
- List - View a list of builds
- Info - Info on a world
- Select - Select to edit a build
- SetSpawn - Change the RETURN point of the server
/BMS - BuildManagerSelector
- Stage - Set the build Stage (Started, P25, P50, P75, Finished, Terrain, Mainbuilds, Decorate, Details)
- Priority - Set the priority (Highest, Higher, High, Neutral, Low, Lower, Lowest)
- Leader - Change the leader
- add - Add a player to the build
- remove - Remove a player
/BMP - BuildManagerPermissions
- Add - Add a permission
- Remove - Remove a permission
- Info - View A Players Permissions.
PERMISSIONS SYSTEM EXPLANATION:
This was put in for people who give op to all their players or want a simpler system for BuildManager's Permissions.
A Permission: Normally is Command<Command>.<subcommand>
Overrides still require OP. I need to fix this but I wanted to get a base for the system before continuing on.
If no one has the permission then the plugin assumes everyone has the permission!
(If no one is in a permission, everyone has it until someone is added).
Fix Updater DONE
Build Permissions DONE
Clean Code SEMIDone
Build Jobs (v1.5 to v1.8)
API (Possibly) STARTED
What would you like to have?
- You may not share this plugin in anyway.
- You MAY edit the code for PERSONAL use (AKA your server)
- You may not share an edited version of this plugin
- You may not take ownership of this plugin enless otherwise authorized
- You may not copy any code from this plugin.
BuildManager - Simply Manage Your Builds! 1.3
Manage your builds. Designed for Build Teams, Useful to all!