Updated for 1.16!
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
--Player buildable multi-world portals without using commands--
-- New in version 1.21.69 --
-- New in version 1.20.68 --
- Supports 1.16
-- New in version 1.19.67 --
- Supports 1.15
-- New in version 1.18.18 --
- Supports 1.14
- Supports 1.13.1
- Supports riding boats through portals!
- Multi-world portals
- Minecarts through portals (with/without players)
- Minecarts with villagers or livestock through portals
- Riding horses and pigs through portals
Once installed, any player can build a teleportation portal by doing:
1) Using a designated portal building material (Emerald Blocks by default) to make a nether-portal-like rectangle, with interior at least large enough for a player to walk through,
2) Place an 'activator block' (any of Redstone blocks, Gold blocks or Diamond blocks by default) on each bottom block along the interior of the portal.
3) Then build another portal where they would like to connect, placing matching 'activator block's in this portal.
Once two complete and like-activated portals are built, the plugin converts the portal interior (including activator blocks) to air and links the portals! Each portal can be built by any player, in any world.
Check the version of the plugin you are using.
Check whether you are currently standing in a portal.
/BP SetMaterial <MaterialName>
You can change the portal frame material. This will convert all existing portals to the new material and also allow building new portals from the new named material.
List the configured portal material.
/BP AddActivator <MaterialName>
You can add a new activator material. This allows activating portals with a new block.
/BP RemoveActivator <MaterialName>
You can remove an activator material. This will disallow activating portals with the named material.
/BP ListActivators <MaterialName>
This will list all currently configured activator materials.
description: Gives access to editing portal and activator materials (and misc. commands).
description: Gives access to view the portal material.
description: Give access to view the activator material list.
description: Allows activating a new portal.
description: Allows using a portal.
Source code available at:
Player-buildable multi-world teleportation portals. NO commands necessary.