- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
BuildToolsGUI is a (currently) only Windows application which wraps Spigot BuildTools into an Electron GUI application.
It has an easy-to-understand interface, which anyone can understand easily and it requires no use of the console at all. Plus, it updates you to the latest version of BuildTools automatically.
- Download the tool (may take a while depending on GitHub).
- Skip the Windows Warning; I do not have a $400 purchased signature, therefore I cannot make the warning go away. If you're worried about viruses, here's a virus check: VirusTotal
- Select a version and the folder in which BuildTools should be downloaded to and run in.
- Click on "Build" and wait until it is completed.
Note and Credits
You can find links to all the licenses of the dependencies used here. This tool was heavily inspired by the original BuildToolsGUI by @DemonWav. If you do not want me to use this name, please contact me and I'll change the name asap.