THIS RESOURCE IS NOT LONGER BEING DEVELOPPED, AND IT'S NOT READY TO BE USED. IF YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD IT OR UPDATE IT, YOU CAN STILL CHECK OUT THE PROJECT GIT REPOSITORY.
Why BukkitBridge ?
BukkitBridge is a complete API to interact with a complex minecraft network. It's designed to be used with BungeeBridge, a bungeecord-side plugin you can find here : http://www.spigotmc.org/resources/bungeebridge.7453/
However, this plugin can also be used as a stand-alone plugin. Please note most of the features will be limited if you use it in stand-alone.
What is required ?
You'll need at lease two redis DataBases and one redis sentinel.
If you are using BungeeBridge, the databases must be the same as the ones used by BungeeBridge.
The sentinel MUST use two different masters :
* A storage database, which will keep all the datas of your players
* A cache database, which will keep running data
How can I use it ?
Download the file and install it into your plugins folder.
Restart your server so that the plugin can copy its configuration files into the plugin folder.
Complete the config file with your database config. Feel free to enable or disable some modules there.
If you don't want to use a database, you can just set the database mode to false (database: false). It will disable all databases features, including the BungeeBridge compatibility.
WARNING : As I'm french, the only available language is french. If you want, you can download the source code and change the messages. I'm working on the internationalisation, it will come soon.
Source Code : https://github.com/BridgeAPIs/BukkitBridge
This plugin comes with a lot of commands :
Others commands are included, look in the source code for more information
- /lag : displays some information about the player connexion
- /playerdata <player> : displays all the stored data about a player
Here are the main permissions of the plugin :
- playerdata.show : permission to use the playerdata command to show the playerdata of a player
- playerdata.set : permission to set a value in a player's playerdata (with /playerdata set <player> <data key> <data value>)
- playerdata.del : permission to remove a value in a player's playerdata (with /playerdata set <player> <data key>)
If you have any issue, feel free to report it via a PM.