The best >greentext plugin out there. Probably.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Prefix any message with a “>” and bam it's >green. Or postfix it with “<” and it's orange<.
Everything should work right out-of-the-box. Documentation can be found in the README file in the repo, or in the newfangled documentation page for this resource. Metrics for the plugin can be found on bStats.
- Per-player and global toggling via command
- Optional permissions check
- Compatibility with emoticons >:c >_<
- Custom exceptions to greenification
Contribute to the source code on GitLab (or, less preferably, GitHub).