BAT Premium version has been released, check it out: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/bungee-admin-tools-premium-edition.37880/
Please note that support will only be delivered for BAT premium buyers, this page is kept up if there are ever big security fixes but that's all.
Contributors : fuzzy_bot, James137137
Donators : johandre, tallcraft.com, mussonking, Sinuce, FleetPaw
FAQ: If you have an issue, click here before posting on the topic
Link to the Bungee Admin Tools DOCUMENTATION
Translate and modify BAT's messages
Open-Source project : Link to the github repository
Did you always search for an efficient administration plugin ? A plugin which perfectly fits your needs thanks to its modularity, flexability and versatility?
Here you found this plugin, you were searching for.
BungeeAdminTools (BAT) is a big Bungee administration plugin which handles bans, kicks and mutes over the whole network with just one plugin, allowing you to ban or mute players across the whole network or just single servers regarding players usernames and IP's. It also provides functionality to kick players from the network or just to the lobby. All this can be handled through bungee allowing you to administrate all servers no matter what bukkit server you are logged into on your network.
- Web Interface : An web interface is available to make the administration of your server always more comfortable. Check it out here
- Commands : ban or mute players across the whole network or just single servers regarding players usernames and IP's and kick players from the network or just to the lobby. See the full list at the bottom of the page
- Bungee plugin : One plugin for each bungee instance and that's all ! No need to setup an addon on your spigot / bukkit server. All administration can be done no matter where you are on your network.
- Redis support : BAT can hookup into RedisBungee in order to use BAT on many Bungee proxies without experiencing synchronization problems.
- Lookup command : Get a quick recap of a players history to manage your server faster : first and last login, current state (ban, mute ...) on different servers, his number of sanctions etc.
- Triggers: Execute a list of commands after a specified number of warning/comments.
- Modular : keep only the things you really need, disabling the others one with a simple config file to lower your server workload.
- Import from BungeeSuiteBans, GeSuitBans, minecraft vanilla and a lot others : Keep your old bans database is really easy, one command and that's all.
- MySQL storage for great perfomance
- The last BungeeCord build
- Yamler (http://www.spigotmc.org/resources/yamler.315/)
- An MySQL database: file storage is no more supported
For all support requests, please ask your question on BAT thread, there is no need to PM me or add me on skype (and I can't guarantee I will respond on those channels of communication).
- Thanks to the pleascraftme.fr server, which convince me to make this plugin and help me to improve it (especially thanks to Tazmaik and Kalorte for everything and to Jim for the banner)
- Thanks to the JamieS1211 (server : officialtjp.com) for his inestimable help with the english and the documentation
- Thanks to AlphartDev for developing the plugin!
Bungee Admin Tools - Basics edition 1.4.3-basics
Ban, mute and kick with a complete bungee plugin
Très bon plugin et interface web !
Cependant, une faille de sécurité assez importante existe sur l'ensemble des pages de l'interface web après connexion : le cookie PHPSESSID n'est pas déclaré comme secure.
Il convient, selon l'OWASP, de lui attribuer le flag secure afin qu'il ne puisse pas être modifié si intercepté.
Me contacter pour plus d'infos, si besoin.
I think this is a great plugin! I've been using this plugin for about a year now and I'm still happy with it. Even though I'd like to have the premium version, I think it isn't worth it because I don't see enough features in the premium one.
Other than that, great plugin!
It's honestly sad to see such a great plugin with horrible support. This dev almost forces you into buying the "premium" version of the plugin, and from what I can tell the premium version doesn't even offer that much more. I've posted on the discussions page asking if a certain feature exists and it seems the author has just ignored my question. Look if your going to make a plugin premium with extra features don't remove support from the original version. In conclusion it's a okay plugin HOWEVER not that great author. If I get support for this plugin and a actual answer then I will definitely reconsider my review, but as of now 2 stars.