- Source Code:
Hi Guest ! At first, i had created this plugin for more emancipation than /alert. Indeed, with command /announce you're able to send an announcement to all players on all of your bungee servers. Then, i've improved my plugin and now you can send a title, action or warn message. You can also create scheduled message to repeat every X seconds.
Finally, you can specify on which server a message will be displayed. Moreover, you can create announcements which will be displayed only for players who have a specific permission (you may need BungeePEXBridge). You can also add your name in the config and specify that when you join / leave the network it will be displayed a big title with written "Administrator (your name) joined / left !".
As you may have guessed, the possibilities of this plugin are multiple. And I try to make every update as easy as possible for you to use with new features.
NEW! Create public or private channels to discuss in group about a topic
Create announcements by ingame command easily
Talk with your friends through servers
Notify players when a very important person join or left your network
Create personal announcements
Add interact & hover events to your announcements
Track your moderator's announcements thanks to logs
Use 15+ Placeholders to bring server informations in your announcements
Keep your players up to date with last news about your network.
Learn more about the plugin on the Wiki Page
<> = required | () = permission
- /announce <announcement> (bungeecord.command.announce) ➽ Send an announcement on all servers.
- /colorcode <> () ➽ Display the color codes help.
- /bwarn <message> (bungeecord.command.warn) ➽ Send a warn message on all servers.
- /sendsubtitle <fadeIn> <stay> <fadeOut> <message> (bungeecord.command.sendsubtitle) ➽ Send a subtitle to all players.
- /sendtitle <fadeIn> <stay> <fadeOut> <message> (bungeecord.command.sendtitle) ➽ Send a title to all players.
- /sendaction <message> (bungeecord.command.sendaction) ➽ Send a message in action bar to all players.
- /msg <player> <message> () ➽ Talk with players through servers. (You are able to change this command to /bmsg or whatever you want)
- /reply <message> () ➽ Reply to the last player you talked with.
- /ba:reload (bungeecord.command.reload) ➽ Reload the plugin's configuration.
- /forcebroadcast (bungeecord.command.forcebroadcast) ➽ Force a scheduled announcement to be broadcasted.Note: Permissions have to be assigned to your group in the bungeecord configuration file.To setup the plugin, that's as usual:
- Download the plugin.
- Drop it into your bungee/proxy's plugins folder.
- Restart your proxy server with end command.
- Edit the configuration file to suit your needs and reload the plugin with /ba:reload.
- Then, Have Fun !
I've developed a web interface to help you to configure Bungee Announce easier, you can access it here: https://royalphax.github.io/BungeeAnnounce/.../
After filled the form, copy the generated text, empty your actual config.yml file located to plugins/BungeeAnnounce directory and past the copied content in.
Be aware : I haven't had time to update the web interface since the last update. So you can't customize all the features that the plugin offers. You can use directly the config file instead. I would therefore ask you to be patient for some time. Thank you for your understanding!
What else ?
- If you find any bugs or issues, don't leave a bad rating, just private message me on the spigot forum and it'll be fixed as soon as possible.
- Have any suggestions? Leave them in the discussion page of the plugin or send me a private message using twitter.
- I recommend you join my Discord server where you can contact me very quickly if you have a problem. In addition, by joining it, you will be notified of all updates concerning my plugins.
Finally, Have Fun with my Plugin
If you liked my ressource, you can check another one made by me:
Bungee Announce [all version support] 7.2
The best announcing/messaging/channeling plugin for your BungeeCord !