- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Development Team: Aura Development Team - Authors: BrainStone, shawn_ian - Contributors: AwesomestGamer, Brianetta, CryLegend, gb2233, Hodel1, Luck, MineTech13, n0dai - Translators: DardBrinza, Fantasenf, Garixer, gb2233, Maxime_74, povsister
- Languages Supported:
- en_US, de_DE, es_ES, fr_FR, hu_HU, nb_NO, nl_NL, pl_PL, ru_RU, zh_CNBungee Chat is chat plugin that allows you to get more out of the BungeeCord Chat API. The plugin has multiple features, like Global Chatting and Private Messaging. Unlike other chat plugins for BungeeCord, Bungee Chat does allow you to customize all messages and formats in the style that you want! Bungee Chat also has the possibility to disable and enable features, so you will be only using that what you need on your BungeeCord server.
Bungee Chat started as a private project of the developer shawn_ian, but later became a team project of the Aura Development Team. We are putting a lot of love into the plugin to make it awesome for everyone, which means that we are always open for ideas to improve the plugin. Suggestions can be submitted on our Discord server, which can be found by clicking on the Get Support button on the right of this page.
With already a 23.000+ downloads, Bungee Chat is the most downloaded Chat plugin here on Spigot. Besides this, the plugin also is the best rated Chat plugin in its category. We want to thank all the server owners and administers that have downloaded and rated this plugin and hope to see more happy users joining that group.
Anti-Advertisement – Hate those people from other server that are trying to take your players away? Use the Anti-Advertisement Module and make it a lot harder for them.
Anti-Duplication – Spamming... a thing that we all hate. Anti-Duplication prevents those spammers from sending the same message over and over again.
Anti-Swear – Want a child-friendly server with no swearwords? Anti-Swear filters words and replaces them with that what you want!
Broadcasting – Want a broadcast that looks more fancy than the one build in into BungeeCord itself? Use the broadcasting module! It always you to use awesome placeholders and much more!
Chat Lock – Just looking for a silent chat where only you and your team can talk in? That's just what the Chat Lock Module does!
Clear Chat – Create a new and clean chat after someone has made your old one dirty.
Global Chatting – Want to chat with other users network-wide? Global Chat does allow you to using the global command or using a custom set symbol.
HelpOp – Want your players to ask for help server-wide? Just enable this module to make that possible!
Ignoring – Don’t want those stupid players to message you? Ignore them using the ignore system.
Join and Leave Messages – Let it be known when a player joins or leaves your network, with the smexy Join and Leave module!
Local Chatting – Want one and the same local chat for every server? Than the local chat module is what you are looking for!
MOTD – Send your Message of the Day to your players when they join, so they will never miss any news or important information!
Private Messenger – Send private messages to other users and reply to them using the awesome reply command! Don’t feel like getting messaged? That’s OK! Just use the message toggle command to toggle the messenger for you.
Player Muting – Mute those annoying users permanently or just for a certain amount of time. (This module gets deactivated automatically when Bungee Ban is detected on the server to prevent conflicts.)'
Server Switch Messages – Want to see where players are going on your network? This module does exactly that!
Spy – Don't trust your players and want to see what they message to each other? Than the Spy module is just what you need! It gives you the option to spy private messages using SocialSpy, but also to oversee every Local Chat at once using the LocalSpy.
Staff Chatting – Don’t want players to see your discussions in-game? Use the Staff Chat module to talk privately with your colleague staff members.
BungeeCord Vanish – Don't like to be seen or messaged at all? Use the BungeeCord Vanish Module and you will be hidden from modules such as the Tab Completion Module and Private Messenger Module.
Welcome Messages – Want to give you players a special welcome? Welcome Messages could do so!
YOUR VIDEO HERE!
Seriously. We need up to date videos!
maxmar628 (Español / Spanish)
Herbystar (Deutsch / German)
Phoenix Crew (Italiano / Italian)
What do I need for this plugin?
You will need the following to run this plugin:
How do I enable or disable modules?
- Download the plugin.
- Stop your BungeeCord server
- Go to your BungeeCord server files
- Drag this plugin in your plugins folder
- Set the permissions in the config.yml from you BungeeCord server.
- Start your BungeeCord server.
Can I use prefixes of my BungeeCord permissions plugins?
- Go to your BungeeCord server files.
- Go in the plugins folder.
- Go in the BungeeChat folder.
- Open the config.conf.
- Go to the 'Modules' section.
- Set a key to true to enable or to false to disable a module.
- Reload the plugin using the /bungee reload command.
Yes, you can! Bungee Chat 2 automatically integrates with your permission plugin and fetches the prefixes and suffixes from it.
Information about the permissions, placeholders and how to update from Bungee Chat 1 can be found on our Wiki.
You can help us by reporting bugs or giving awesome feature requests, via our Bungee Chat 2 Wiki and Bug Report Page.You can also support the project by donating on our Patreon page, which will give you awesome features like exclusive Discord powers on our Discord server and much more!
Bungee Chat 2.2.3
A new way to send private, global or help messages and to do much more with chatting network wide!