- Tested Minecraft Versions:
A bridge that allows ChatControl cross-server communication. Mostly forwards data sent by ChatControl from one server to the other ones. To save memory, servers with no players are ignored.
This plugin is only for BungeeCord and requires ChatControl Pro on your Bukkit servers.
- Shutdown your bungee network.
- Drag & drop the .jar file into the plugins folder in your bungee folder (not bukkit!).
- Displaying join, leave and server switch messages over your bungee network.
- Otherwise, the plugin redirects incoming data from one server to another. A list of bungee features is available at the Overview on ChatControl's page.
New Feature: Partial Match
If a private messages from ChatControl has a receiver's name that doesn't match any player on the network, we look-up for partial matches. That means, if you run "/tell arko Hello" from your Bukkit server, we will automatically send it to "kangarko" or another player with the highest match. We sort matches by match percentage and the top match over the value below is considered valid.
The higher the value, the lower chances of the message being sent to the wrong person, but the more of the sender's name must be given for us to find him. Set any value from 0.0 to 1.0 (match in percent, equals to 0% to 100%) or 0 to disable.
The config option is named pm-partial-match with the default value of 0.40.
chatcontrol.silence.join - Hides player's join message.
chatcontrol.silence.leave - Hides player's leave message.
chatcontrol.silence.switch - Hides player's switch message.
chatcontrol.bypass.silence.join - Makes you see the hidden join message (see above).
chatcontrol.bypass.silence.leave - Makes you see the hidden leave message (see above).
chatcontrol.bypass.silence.switch - Makes you see the hidden switch message (see above).
BungeeCord, Java 8 and ChatControl Pro.