- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Rodarg-= Support Discord (and other projects) =-
-= Information =-
This is a minecraft server queue like the one used in 2B2T and other anarchy servers. This plugin does also have priority queue and a way to skip the queue.
This plugin is only for Bungeecord servers.
The queue is seperated into 2 plugins. One plugin is for the bungeecord server and one is for the queue (spigot) server.
-= Permissions =-
Info: skips the queue
Info: Join priority queue instead of normal queue
-= Queue server setup =-
Please join my discord if there are any problems using this plugin, do not leave a negative review because it isnt working. I will try to respond as fast as i can.
- Place the "RodargQueue-Bungee" plugin into your bungeecord server.
- Place the "RodargQueue-Spigot" plugin into your spigot (The queue) server.
- You can also add the world into your spigot server. This world has 0 chunks loaded which makes the server less laggy. Everyone will be tped to x:0 - z:0 once in a while to prevent new chunks being loaded.
- Open the config.yml in the Spigot server and edit the 'to-server' value to the server name where people will get sent to after the queue (This severname is defined on the bungeecord server in the config.yml).
- Change the 'player-limit' value to the player limit on the server after the queue
- If you dont want to use the priority-queue for some reason, you can change the 'priority-queue' value to false (People still need the permissions to use the priority queue otherwise)