Config Setup | Permissions | Tutorial | API
Please report any bugs you found here.
BungeeMSG v2 automatically puts your old configs into the new configs.
RedisBungee support coming shortly.
- Custom/Configurable Private Messages
- Private Messages for all players on a BungeeCord Proxy
- Config Reloadable
- Spy Private Messages
- Toggle receiving/sending Private Messages (& for other Players)
- Mute Players (UUID Support!)
- Command Tab Completion for all players on a BungeeCord Proxy
- Logs for Private Messaging (Archived by Date, toggle function for Bungeecord Log)
- Advanced Log System (Default, Per Server, Per Channel, Per Global, Channels, Messages, Global)
- Ban Words (Anti-Swear)
- Anti-Spam (No Duplicate, Too Fast, Cooldown & Caps)
- Anti-Advertising (Block IPs & Domain Names)
- 1.8 Title Support
- 1.8 Actionbar Support
- Permissions System (With API)
- Bridge with Spigot through SpigotBridge
- Configurable Commands
- Configurable Server Names
- Whitelist IPs & Domain Names (for Anti-Advertising)
- Replace Banned Words with a different word/sentence.
- Bypass Anti-Swear, Anti-Advertising, Banned Words & Mutes with a Permission.
- Global Chat. (Groups, through command & All Servers)
- Channels (Configurable Permissions, Messages & Symbols)
- ColorCodes Support for Players (Permissions)
- Mute all Players (Will not add players to muted.yml)
- Mute all Players in a specific server(Will not add players to muted.yml)
- Ignore Players (And view a list of ignored players)
- Suggested Command (When clicking on a playername)
- Broadcast for all players on a BungeeCord Proxy.
- AutoAnnouncer (Can be used manually too.)
- Report Players
- Update Checker
- Supports plugins that alter the Bungeecord server management (ex. PlayerServers, AuthMeBridge)
- Supports BungeePerms
- /msg, /m, /t, /tell, /w, /whisper - Message a Player.
- /r, /reply - Reply to the previous messager.
- /msgreload - Reload config.yml, muted.yml, banned-words.yml, domain-whitelist.yml & playerdata.yml
- /msgspy - Spy Private Messages.
- /msgtoggle - Toggle receiving/sending Private Messages.
- /msgtoggle <player> - Toggle receiving/sending Private Messages for an other Player.
- /msgmute <player> - Mute a player. (Blocks them from sending Private Messages)
- /msgglobal <message> - Send a global message. (Tip: you can configure this to a broadcast message/title/actionbar.)
- /msgmuteall - Mute all Players (this does not add their UUID to muted.yml)
- /ignore <player> - Ignore a Player.
- /report <player> <reason> - Report a Player.
- /helpop <reason> - Ask for help.
- /broadcast <server>|ALL <msg> - Broadcast message.
- /reportlist (player) <amount> - View last reports.
- /announce <server|list> <index|server> - Announce or view autoannouncers.
- /ignorelist - View ignored players.
Insert words in the banned-words.yml for example the word "word". This will replace all usage of "WORD" to "word" and combinations with those characters as well with stars. For Example: "wwwwwoooooooorrrdddd" will also be replaced with stars. Other combinations like "w*rd" or "w*ord" will also be replaced.
When a players puts an IP or a Domain Name in their Private Message it will be cancelled and they will receive a message or get kicked. IPs similar to this will be detected: "126.96.36.199", "1 1 1 1", "1dot1dot1dot1", "1 dot 1 dot 1 dot 1".
Domain Name similar to this will also be detected: "http://www.spigotmc.org", "www.spigotmc.org", "wwwdotspigotmcdotorg", "spigotmc dot org".
Configurable Private Messages for all servers on a BungeeCord Proxy!