+ Added support for PowerfulPerms.
^ /msgspy will now be stored in the playerdata.yml
* FIX: Support for BungeeAdminTools.
Configurable Private Messages for all servers on a BungeeCord Proxy!
Flox likes this.
* FIX: If the joined player wasn't registered correctly they got kicked sometimes.
* FIX: BungeePerms support wasn't working if a wrong username was submitted.
* FIX: Reply commands wasn't working correctly.
* FIX: Duplicate feature wasn't working correctly.
* FIX: Support for plugins like Bungee Admin Tools wasn't working properly. (Mute feature)
^ Updated BungeeMSG to the latest Bungeecord version.
* FIX: UTF-8 Symbols didn't work.
* FIX: Not able to use the '&' symbol.
* FIX: BungeePerms will now work flawlessly.
* FIX: The plugin wasn't working in some cases.
* FIX: SpigotBridge's vanish feature wasn't working correctly.
* FIX: v2.1.5 had startup problems when checking for the BungeeMSG.spy.on permission.Lordcre_ likes this.
+ Added Support for SpigotBridge v1.0.4
+ New Command: /announce (BungeeMSG.announce, force announcer messages)
+ New Command: /ignorelist (BungeeMSG.ignorelist, view ignored players)
+ New Variable: %index% (/announce)
^ Permission checks are no longer case sensitive.
* FIX: BungeePerms Group permissions weren't working.
* FIX: Some startup issues when loading ignored and muted players.
* FIX: The regular message when using Global as the default chat wasn't cancelled.
+ Added support for BungeePerms
^ Vanished players through SpigotBridge cannot be targeted by the following commands: /msgtoggle, /ignore, /report and /msg
* FIX: Support for plugins like AuthMeBridge wasn't working properly.
* FIX: Checking for ChatColor permissions caused a bug to happen. (Offline players)
* FIX: Toggling a channel with a command, ex: '/ac' wasn't working properly. Now use: '<cmd> ' instead of '<cmd>'
* FIX: ColorCode permissions weren't working properly.
* FIX: ColorCodes submitted by users as a MessageList were not changed.
Page 1 of 5