- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/R3fleXi0n/BungeeOnlineTimeBungeeOnlineTime - by R3fleXi0n
This plugin saves the amount of time a player has played on your network into a SQL database.
With a simple command you can check a players onlinetime.
- All messages are configurable
- Supports both SQLite and MySQL
- Possibility to add command aliases
- Supports PlaceholderAPI
- Possibility to only save the onlinetime of certain players
- "API" for developers
Displays your own onlinetime
/onlinetime get <player>
Displays another player's onlinetime
Displays the top 10 onlinetimes
/onlinetime reset <player>
Resets a players onlinetime
Resets the onlinetime of all the players
- onlinetime.save (*)
(*without this permission, a player's onlinetime won't be saved)
1. Stop the server.
2. Copy the plugin into your BungeeCord pluginfolder.
3. Start the server.
4. Stop the server.
5. If using MySQL, open the config.yml and enter your data.
6. Add the permissions to your BungeeCord configfile.
7. Start the server.
1. Drop the BungeeOnlineTimeExpansion.jar into the PlaceholderAPI expansions folder.
2. The placeholders are %onlinetime_days%, %onlinetime_hours% or %onlinetime_minutes% if you want to get the onlinetime in days/hours/minutes.
3. Note that some placeholder plugins, won't work with BungeeOnlineTime, but I can't do anything to fix that.
--------------------------------------------------------BungeeCord devs can use the API like this:
Or you can use this SQL Query:Code (Java):
Code (Text):SELECT time, name FROM BungeeOnlineTime WHERE uuid = <uuid>;Code (Text):SELECT time FROM BungeeOnlineTime WHERE name = <name>;
You have found a bug? Message me your problem (and your log error) via PM.
A very simple plugin which logs a players onlinetime.
- Recoding Dec 30, 2018
- Added namecache (faster loading) Oct 3, 2018
- Fixed error, top10 times are now up-to-date, added top10 loading message Sep 23, 2018