BungeePerms is a permissions plugin for BungeeCord. It overrides the built-in permissions system of BungeeCord so you don't need BungeeCord permissions (anymore). BungeePerms also extends the permissions system to spigot servers. You can use BungeePerms on BungeeCord only or together with your spigot servers. If you use it together you can manage all your permissions with ONE system, BungeePerms.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- English, German, Bulgarian, Spanish (any other language if you do the translation yourself)
Feature requests / bug reports: https://github.com/weaondara/BungeePerms/issues
If you want prefixes to show up, you need a chat plugin that supports vault. Essentials chat is supported too. For bungeecord chat search for one.
You need at least a BungeeCord build #702 or higher (1.7).
For version 2.2.0 and above a BungeeCord build #889 or higher is required.
German (3rd party):
- One permissions system for all your servers
- Manages all permissions of your network
- Permission groups
- Timed permissions and groups
- Promote/demote functionality
- Per server and world permissions
- In-game permission check (check a user's/group's permission)
- In-game list for defined users/groups
- Complete in-game user and group management
- Group inheritances, timed inheritances
- Group ladders
- Prefixes, suffixes and display for users and groups
- Mysql and YAML support
- UUID support (optional, almost a requirement)
- Regex permissions (optional)
For commands and permissions have a look at https://github.com/weaondara/BungeePerms/wiki/Commands-and-Permissions.
For more infomation just go to the wiki at https://github.com/weaondara/BungeePerms/wiki.
If you like this plugin make sure you give it a like.
BungeePerms 4.0 dev #84
a permissions plugin for BungeeCord and Paper/Spigot/Bukkit