- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
BungeePortals is a super-simple, very user-friendly and lightweight Bukkit plugin that hooks in with WorldEdit allowing you to create and remove portals with ease. These portals send you to another server that you have defined in your BungeeCord configuration file (so obviously you need BungeeCord installed). This new resource is based off the old BungeePortals resource.
Making a selection:
- Get your WorldEdit selection wand using //wand.
- Select a cuboid selection.
- Once a cuboid selection has been made you can run the create command.
Note Only water blocks are supported for making bportals!
- Make sure that you've made a selection.
- Type the command /bportals create <worldName> and voila, magical invisible portal blocks will be created in every block from your selection that will take you to the server you entered. Make sure the name is exactly what you have in your BungeeCord configuration file. Make sure to remember exactly where your portals are or you may have trouble removing them in the future.
Clearing a selection:
- Make sure that you've made a BungeePortals selection.
- Type the command /bportals remove <worldName> and voila, all the magical invisible portal blocks that existed in your selection and matched the server you entered will be removed.
- Type /bportals clear.
- Efficient, it reads data from a simple map structure rather than directly from the portals.yml file. The data file will load on start-up and save on shutdown.
- Have a save task run that will automagically save all your portals to the portals.yml file every 10 minutes just in case your server crashes after making changes.
- BungeePortals will track the portal statuses of players. Meaning if you enter a portal to join one server, and then enter another portal to get back, you will not teleport in a loop. To use a portal you must exit it and then enter it again.
- Deny users access to specific servers through its associated portals, see below.
Command - Description
/bportals - View the help menu
/bportals reload - Reload all files and data
/bportals forcesave - Force all portals to save to the portals.yml file
/bportals create <worldName> - Create portals from your BungeePortals selection
/bportals remove <worldName> - Remove portals from your BungeePortals selection
These permissions go into your BungeeCord config file
- Access to a server through all its associated portals. Default: NONE.
- Access to all servers through portals. Default: TRUE.
- Access to all the things done with /bportals. Default: OP.