*Disclaimer: This plugin wen't through very little testing but from what I think everything should work decently well. Report any problems you may have.*
Ever wanted a simple /shout plugin you can use on your network? Ever wished someone who was super cool would make it for free? Well, that wish was just granted. (No, I'm not that full of myself. I know my programming skills are lacking and I know that the code in this plugin is terrible. I made it a while ago; I just found the source today and decided to share it.) Anyway, let me explain a few things.
- /shout - Broadcasts the message to all players on all servers
- /shoutban <playername> - Bans the player from using /shout. It is not case sensitive
- /shoutreload - Reloads the configuration
- %playername% - Returns the players name
- %msg% - Returns the message (You can only change the location of the message for the staff chat. Will fix in next update)
- %server% - Returns the name of the server the player is on
- bungeeshout.shout - Allows the player to shout
- bungeeshout.shoutban - Allows the player to ban players from using /shout
- bungeeshout.reload - Allows the player to reload the configuration
- bungeeshout.staff - Whenever the player shouts they will use the 'staff-format' and not be given a cooldown
Formats: There are two different formats. For testing purposes I made a quick image to show:
Configuration: The config file stores the shoutban list, cooldown timer, staff format, and regular format. This means you can edit all of those except the shoutban list from the config file. How do you edit it? Open the file, make your changes then type /shoutreload in chat.
DO NOT remove the "- PLACEHOLDERPLAYER" from the config file if you don't have anyone else in the list. It will throw a null pointer error since no one else is in the list. (Again, I will fix this in my next update)
- If shoutban list is empty the plugin may not work
- You cannot change the location of %msg% in the regular-format
- See anything else? Please report it.
In the Future:
- Fix shoutban empty list
- Update chat protocol
- Allow %msg% in regular-format to be movable
- Have suggestions? Please post them.