- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This plugins is really simple and really usesfull, this plugins help you when you need to execute a command from a bungee console but you are in a spigot console.
When you are configurating a normal plugin but you need to execute a command that is from a bungee plugin it won't execute on bungee, it will run in spigot, this plugin will solve that problem.
Another way you can use this plugin:
You can execute a command from every server on the network, or make players execute a command from any part of th network.
The commands are really simple, the plugin has bungee commands and spigot commands, they will help you on any situation.
- /gcmd This is the main command, it can be filled with some options:
- -console If you add this to the command it will be executed on the bungee console.
- -player If you add this modifier, it will run the command by you but in bungee mode.
- -player:[player] With this modifier you will make players execute the command you select.
- This modifier can be executed with multiple players
- Example: /gcmd -player:RichTheLord,Wirlie ban AnotherPlayer 1d Use of hacks.
- /gcmd -console alert FREE DIAMOND This will execute on the bungee console the command "alert FREE DIAMOND"
- /gcmd -player:RichTheLord alert HELLO THERE! This will make RichTheLord execute on bungee the command "alert FREE DIAMOND"
COMPOUND COMMANDS EXAMPLE:
- /bcmd This is the main command, you can add modifiers to make execute the server in different contexts.
- -console or -bconsole (if you will execute the command from /gcmd) Makes execute the command from a console.
- -player or -bplayer (if you will execute the command from /gcmd) Make players to execute the command (Example: -bplayer:RichTheLord,Player2,Player3)
- -all Make the command execute on every Spigot server.
- -server Make the command execute on specific servers. (Example: -serverVE,SKyblock)
- COMPLETE COMMAND EXAMPLES:
- /bcmd -console -all broadcast Hello! Execute "broadcast Hello!" on every server.
- /bcmd -console -serverVE,Skyblock broadcast Reloading in 10 minutes! Execute "broadcast Reloading in 10 minutes" on PVE and Skyblock servers.
- /bcmd -player:RichTheLord -all give Someone Diamond Force the player "RichTheLord" to execute "give Someone Diamond" on the server he is, (adding all will search the player on the network). If you add -serverVE instead of -all bungee will only execute the command if "RichTheLord" is on "PVE".
How to execute a bungee command from spigot.
- Execute a command on every server from a spigot plugin:
- /gcmd -console bcmd -bconsole -all reload
- /gcmd -console bcmd -bconsole -all broadcast RELOADING IN 10 SECONDS!
- Execute a command using a player:
- /gcmd -console bcmd -bplayer -all me I AM THE BEST!
This is really easy, you only need to drop the ".jar" on every server including bungee.
Note: You can only do /reload, this plugins works but I don't know any other.
- Stop the server.
- Drop BungeeSpigotCommandConnector.jar on every plugins folder.
- Start the server
- IS READY!
The permissions of this plugin will help you to give your staff the correct commands.
- BUNGEE PERMISSIONS
- BSCC.bungee.console - Access to the modifier -console Will give the player access to execute commands on the spigot console.
- BSCC.bungee.player - Access to the modifier: -player Will give the player access to execute commands on other players.
- BSCC.bungee.server.[server] - Access to the modifier: -server This permission is special, with this permission you can give the player access to some servers only.
Example: BSCC.bungee.server.PVE With this permission the player will only can execute the command on PVE.
- BSCC.bungee.all - Access to the modifier: -all Leave the player to execute the command on any server.
- BSCC.Command - Access to the command /bcmd
- SPIGOT PERMISSIONS
- BSCC.spigot.console - Access to the modifier -console Will give the player access to execute commands on the bungee console.
self - Access to the modifier -player Give the ability to execute commands with his own username.
other - Acess to the modifier -player:[players] Give the ability to execute commands on any other player.
- BSCC.helpMessage - Access to the spigot help message.
NOTE: the "" is : P (two dots and a P), spigot changes the simbols.