BungeeSuite is the core library for the different modules that are available for download and use by the SpigotMc community. With this being located on the BungeeCord proxy there are two main commands available with more depending on what variants you would like to run, you can find those listed below. Features and possibilities are endless with the configuration and messages can be configured to meet the individual needs of a server with the chance to change colors.
- Player handling and management
- MOTD upon login
- Customization of plugin messages
- Connection pool for MySQL
- Global and Server announcements
- MySQL Server
- To install BungeeSuite you will at first need Yamler which can be located here.
- Once you have download Yamler and added it to the BungeeCord plugins folder go ahead and download BungeeSuite which can be found with the “Download” button at the top.
- Place BungeeSuite into your BungeeCord plugins folder
- Start and then stop the BungeeCord server
- Configure the config.yml file to input MySQL Information and adjust any settings
- Provide the appropriate permissions for the players
- Installation is complete
- BungeeSuite Bans
- BungeeSuite Warps
- BungeeSuite Homes
- BungeeSuite Portals
- BungeeSuite Teleports
- BungeeSuite Spawns
Commands and Permissions
The following commands can be performed from the Bungee console with an ! in front.
The following can be performed in-game:
- !Ban <Player or IP> <Reason>
- !ForceNameUpdate <Player or UUID>
- !lastlogins <Player>
- !lockdown “end/status” or <time> <reason>
- !names <Player or UUID>
- !ontime <Player>
- !tempban <Player> <Time (Example:1d10m)> <Reason>
- !unban <Player, UUID or IP>
- !warn <Player> <Reason>
- !warnhistory <Player or IP>
- !where <Player, UUID or IP>
- /motd (bungeeSuite.motd or bungeeSuite.admin)
- /bsreload (bungeeSuite.reload or bungeeSuite.admin)
BungeeSuite Core BungeeSuite v2
Library used for all BungeeSuite plugins.