This plugin is part of BungeeSuite. It handles and controls player warps
Module: bungeeSuite Warps
BungeeSuite is the core library for the different modules that are available for download and use by the SpigotMc community. With the core being located on the BungeeCord proxy and this module (BungeeSuite Portals) being placed onto the Spigot servers there are features added which are explained below.
- Set warps across servers
- Per server warp control
- Proxy wide warps
- Hidden warps which players can not see
- Full permissions access and control
- BungeeSuite Core setup on the proxy
- BungeeSuite Teleports setup on the server
- Place BungeeSuite Teleports into your Spigot server plugins folder
- Start and then stop the Spigot server
- Provide the appropriate permissions for the players
- If necessary adjust the configuration
- Installation is complete
description: Shows a list of available warps.
description: Warps a player to a specific warp.
usage: /warp (warp name)
description: Sets a warps at the players location.
/setwarp (name) - sets a warp for the current server
/setwarp (name) (hidden true/false) - sets a hidden warp
/setwarp (name) (hidden) (global true/false) - sets a global warp
description: Used to delete a specific warp
usage: /warp (warp name)
aliases: [deletewarp, removewarp]
BungeeSuite permission groups relevant to BungeeSuiteWarps:
- bungeesuite.userCode (Text):bungeesuite.warps.*:
description: Gives access to all BungeeSuiteWarps commands
description: Gives access to all BungeeSuiteWarps admin commands
description: Gives access to all BungeeSuiteWarps user commands
description: Displays all hidden warps to the user
description: Displays all server warps to the user
description: Displays all global warps to the user
description: Allows access to all warps
description: "allows access to <warpname>"
description: Allows players to user perserver warps cross server
description: Allows players to warp other players
Use the command /setwarp <name> false false
- How do I set a specific warp for a server?
This will stop the warp from being hidden and also stop the warp from being a global warp.
Use the command /setwarp <name> false true
- How do I set a global warp for the proxy?
This will create a warp that is not hidden and a global warp.
Use the command /setwarp <name> true
- How do I set a hidden warp?
This will create a hidden warp
Hidden warps can be used for things such as other plugins or our BungeeSuitePortals. For example when a player clicks a sign they could be sent to the hidden warp which they would not be able to see in their /warps list
- What's the point of the hidden warp?
To give players access to all warps you will need to give the player the following permissions:
- What permissions should I give to a player if I want to give them access to all warps?
The warp.* gives the player the permission to use every warp.
The bypass allows the player to use the server warps from other servers.
The list permissions lets the player view all of the warps when they /warps
BungeeSuite Warps BungeeSuite Warps v2.1b
Proxy wide Warp commands /warp /warps /setwarp /delwarp