- Source Code:
- custom text
- bring back global tablist in 1.8
- configurable heads
- header/footer on tablist
- group players by server
- different tablist for different servers/players
- color codes
- support for vanishNoPackets
- prefixes and suffixes from bungeeperms or vault
- many useful variables
- flexible config allows for many different designs
- good support
- ... there's nearly everything you can imagine
Tutorial Video by @LuxLacis/ server.pro
This plugin requires Java 8
Simply put `BungeeTabListPlus.jar` in bungee's plugins Folder. After that restart the server once, then edit the config, then restart it a second time.
Also packaged withing the zip is a second file, called `BungeeTabListPlus_BukkitBridge.jar` - you can optionally install this on your bukkit/spigot. If you install it, BungeeTabListPlus will have access to bukkit permissions, factions information, vanishNoPackets, and some other.
Here you find all information on how to configuring the plugin:
/BungeeTabListPlus reload - reloads most parts of the config, requires bungeetablistplus.admin
/BungeeTabListPlus hide [on|off] - hides you from the tablist, requires bungeetablistplus.hide
The source code is available on github:
You can find dev-builds on my jenkins. They are not tested and may contain not fully implemented or broken features. Use at your own risk.
If you find any bugs feel free to tell me so I can fix them.
If you have a github account consider creating an issue.
This plugin uses Metrics to collect anonymous stats. You can find more Information at http://mcstats.org/plugin/BungeeTabListPlus.
Please don't use reviews to report bugs. Giving a bad review doesn't motivate me to fix your issue. You can use the discussion thread to report an issue, you can create an issue on Github or you can PM me. That way your issue will be fixed as soon as possible.
Customize your tab list
- Spectator Mode | Aliases | ProtocolVanish | Nucleus Placeholders | Discord Mar 27, 2020 at 4:16 PM
- Better Player Sorting | Simpler Animations | More Understandable Error Messages Jan 19, 2020
- Support for Minecraft 1.15 and LuckPerms 5 Dec 23, 2019