- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- custom text
- bring back global tablist in 1.8
- configurable heads
- header/footer on tablist
- group players by server
- different tablist for different servers/players
- color codes
- support for vanishNoPackets
- prefixes and suffixes from bungeeperms or vault
- many useful variables
- flexible config allows for many different designs
- good support
- ... there's nearly everything you can imagine
This plugin requires Java 8
Simply put `BungeeTabListPlus.jar` in bungee's plugins Folder. After that restart the server once, then edit the config, then restart it a second time.
Also packaged withing the zip is a second file, called `BungeeTabListPlus_BukkitBridge.jar` - you can optionally install this on your bukkit/spigot. If you install it, BungeeTabListPlus will have access to bukkit permissions, factions information, vanishNoPackets, and some other.
Wiki:Thanks to @Maximiliano for making this video.
Here you find all information on how to configuring the plugin:
/BungeeTabListPlus reload - reloads most parts of the config, requires bungeetablistplus.admin
/BungeeTabListPlus hide [on|off] - hides you from the tablist, requires bungeetablistplus.hide
The source code is available on github:
You can find dev-builds on my jenkins. They are not tested and may contain not fully implemented or broken features. Use at your own risk.
If you find any bugs feel free to tell me so I can fix them.
If you have a github account consider creating an issue.
This plugin uses Metrics to collect anonymous stats. You can find more Information at http://mcstats.org/plugin/BungeeTabListPlus.
Please don't use reviews to report bugs. Giving a bad review doesn't motivate me to fix your issue. You can use the discussion thread to report an issue, you can create an issue on Github or you can PM me. That way your issue will be fixed as soon as possible.
Allows to completly customize the tablist
Excelent plugin, easy set up. But one of my servers is Forge with Sponge with SpongeBridge installed and I cant see prefixes and name color in TAB, I have set up the bungee config with placeholders. Can by problem somewhere in SpongeBridge? I am using 7.1.0 and Bridge is designed for 5.0.0, is there any newer version? Thanks.
The best TabList plugin you can get for Bungee.
There are multiple reasons why I say that:
* I'm using this plugin for 2 years now, and it never made any problems, errors or anything like that
* SO MANY PLACEHOLDERS AND OPTIONS! There is pretty much no other plugin that have possibilities like this one. Also, making custom placeholders is possible and really useful feature!
* Awesome support - Author answered my questions in less than 2 days. Even premium plugins don't have support like that
* DevBuilds - I always like to see things like that. With DevBuilds, this plugins was always able to run on the newest possible Minecraft versions
5 STARS FOR THIS AWESOME PLUGIN!
I have never been the type of guy who leaves a ton of reviews on plugins here on Spigot, but holy moly... This plugin is out of the box a tool for improving a lot the look of your server. The wiki is SO helpful with a lot of examples so you can understand how to customize it. The developer is nice and active and i will consider donating to the developer so more people can enjoy this master piece.