- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- didjee2This plugin is currently being recoded, you can find a BETA version at our Jenkins.
This current build of BungeeUtilisals is not receiving any support. A recoded version is about to be released.
Create an issue on GitHub (https://github.com/didjee2/BungeeUtilisals/issues)!*
* Creating a PM is also possible, but creating an issue on Github is more preferable!
BungeeUtilisals is providing alot of features, from basic BungeeCord commands, to nice & usefull extra's.
BungeeUtilisals has custom commands, like a custom Alert, GList, Find, ... command, with tons of configurable messages. It also provides a big Chatmanager wich contains an Anti AD, AntiSpam, AntiCaps, Chatlock & many more. The GList can calculate the player amount and player name that are on a server & we have a friend system, all in one free bungeecord plugin!
BungeeUtilisals is now open source! It's not allowed to use parts of the code without my permission. You are always allowed to modify the code for your own server! And please don't remove Metrics, it's very usefull to know how many servers using my plugin. PM me with any questions.
The source can be found here!
More screenshots to come.
All the BungeeUtilisals commands should be listed below, tell me if I forgot one . Feel free to request a new command in the Discussion or in a PM.
- /alert (Message)
- /butilisals (reload/lock)
- /clearchat local/global
- /bigalert (message) | /bigalert config (String)
=> Use /party help for some more help about this .
- /ban (player) (reason)
- /banip (player/ip) (reason)
- /tempban (player) (time) (reason)
=> The time units that can be used are: s, m, d, w, mo, y. (Like 3m will tempban a player for 3 minutes).
- /kick (player) (reason)
- /binfo (player) | /baninfo (player)
- /mute (player) (reason)
- /tempmute (player) (time) (reason)
=> The time units that can be used are: s, m, d, w, mo, y. (Like 3m will tempmute a player for 3 minutes).
- /warn (player) (reason)
- /unban (player)
- /unmute (player)
- /glag => Gives the current proxy TPS & memory stats. (Aliases: gtps, btps, bgc).
- /gmsg => MSG in your bungeecord.
- /greply => To reply on a msg.
- /gspy => To watch the PM's of the other people.
- /lspy => CommandSpy. lspy stands for Localspy.
- /grank (name) (GUEST/STAFF) => Command to set someone to guest or staff.
These permissions will also work if you add them in Bukkit IF you set Bukkit-Permissions to true in the config!
- butilisals.admin => For /butilisals
=> For /butilisals reload
=> And for /butilisals lock
- butilisals.alert => For /alert
- butilisals.find => For /find
- butilisals.glist => For /glist
- butilisals.server => For /server
- butilisals.talkinlock => Ability to talk in ChatLock
- butilisals.caps.bypass => Ability to bypass Caps Limit
- butilisals.antiad.bypass => Ability to bypass AntiAD
- butilisals.vote => For /vote
- butilisals.rules => For /rules
- butilisals.hub => For /hub
- butilisals.notify => For the Update Checker
- butilisals.staffchat => For /staffchat
- butilisals.clearchat => For /clearchat
- butilisals.bigalert => For /bigalert.
- butilisals.party => For /party and the subcommands of it
- butilisals.store => For /store
- butilisals.ban => For /ban
- butilisals.banip => For /banip
- butilisals.tempban => For /tempban
- butilisals.kick => For /kick
- butilisals.baninfo => For /baninfo
- butilisals.mute => For /mute
- butilisals.tempmute => For /tempmute
- butilisals.warn => For /warn
- butilisals.unban => For /unban
- butilisals.unmute => For /unmute
- butilisals.glag => For /gtps
- butilisals.msg => For /gmsg
- butilisals.reply => For /greply
- butilisals.gspy => For /gspy
- butilisals.localspy => For /lspy
- butilisals.chat => For /chat lock
- butilisals.grank => For /grank
- Download BungeeUtilisals and BungeeYAML (Can be downloaded Here)
- Upload BungeeUtilisals and BungeeYAML in your Plugins Folder
- Remove the Alert, Find, Server and Glist Module from your Modules Folder! (cmd_alert, cmd_find, cmd_server and cmd_list)
- Remove those modules from the modules.yml file.
- Restart your BungeeCord Server
- Edit the Config
- Restart again or use /butilisals reload
- Note that you will need to Enable MySQL to get the bans.yml, reports.yml & friends.yml generated. If you disable MySQL, those systems won't be enabled.
- If you want to use Bukkit Permissions, upload the plugin in BungeeCord AND in Bukkit!
Searching a quick way to get support? Join our Discord where we'll be happy to help!
And please note this, DO NOT post a review if you didn't read the page ... . Alot of reviews can be fixed by just reading this page ...
BungeeUtilisals provides alot of usefull features for your BungeeCord. Come and take a look at them!