- Monitors all aspects of your players' proxy side connections, including chat, commands, joins, quits, kicks, and server changes.
- Repeatedly logs statistics such as the number of players, number of logged items and the player limit.
- Includes a self-contained web server to serve as the control panel, creating a simple installation process and excellent proxy integration.
- Allows for the inspection of individual users.
- Support for multiple administrative user accounts.
- Complete UUID support.
- A BungeeCord server
- A MySQL database
- Place the BungeeWeb.jar file into your BungeeCord plugins folder.
- Start the server and shut it down, to generate the config.yml.
- Edit the config.yml in the BungeeWeb.
- Start the server.
- Navigate to example.com:8080, replacing example.com with your server's IP address. Login with "admin" and "admin".
BungeeWeb is currently an early, initial release, and the shape of the plugin may change significantly as time progresses. I have many features that I am looking forward to adding in the future, but if you have any suggestions on how I could improve BungeeWeb, or you stumble upon a bug, please post it on GitHub.
Development Builds | Source | Skin Images | Skin Viewer
BungeeCord Logging Web Interface
- BungeeCord SecurityManager fixes Jul 27, 2014
This is a complement marabilla thank you for taking your time in creating it I was wondering if it would be possible to add in your next vercion a system of bans to see this marabilla I could not think of other things that would be great an all in one thanks